5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LISS!!!, 15 Jan 2013
I love this product. It gives great shine and control to my hair without weighing it down or making it clump. I've used it for years and will continue to do so. Thank goodness Amazon carries it in a large size pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to condition hair and help prevent frizzyness, 5 Feb 2013
Used in many hairdressing salons to prevent frizzyness and with hard to handle hair. Can be used regularly to maintain good looking hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2013
Great for frizzy hair ...I'm mixed race so I have to use a cream relaxer to straighten my hair...my hair can feel dry..this product left my hair detangled and shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mask, 29 May 2014
Lóreal masks are great. This one is just as nice as the others I have tried. I have bought two more of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 May 2014
I have to say that I did not expect such results. It was recommended to me by my hair stylist after getting a Brazilian blow dry to keep my hair straight for longer along with the Liss Ultimate shampoo. It does give a great feel to the hair and makes it really silky and soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS, 5 April 2014
This product indeed does what it says, it does make it easier to you to straighten your hair. Your hair also feels softer, but I think a proffessional mask should also make your hair heathier, more hydrated, shinnier and staff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and timely delivery, 13 Oct 2013
This product is nice and the delivery is timely. Please check that when you get the product, it is actually genuine. There are lots of products where fill it with some duplicate liquid and sell as original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 19 Sep 2013
I bought this originally from my local hairdresser and found it to be the best I've ever used. Normally after 7 weeks my hair would feel really dry with split ends etc. However using this product has left my hair feeling and looking great, even after 4 months without a cut. The hairdresser even commented it was in better condition than he expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars More effective then I thought, 9 Sep 2013
I have wavy and frizy hair and frankly, I thought this would help, but not as much as it does!. I do not heat-style my hair now, it air dries. Of course the current dry summer weather helps, but I'v never "not styled my hair" after washing it, even in the summer. I use it at every wash, as if it was a conditioner, leaving it on as long as possible. Definetly worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frizzy Hair, 19 Jun 2013
I love this product, I have very frizzy hair & this smooths it, plus it smells lovely too. I have been using this product for over two years now. Glad I can buy it at Amazon!