Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 12 August 2013
Downloaded this to enable me to read the text for a funeral. Found it quite hard to use the search function and (it may be me!) struggled to find the verses I wanted.
on 4 August 2014
Obviously the star is not for The Bible. You can't just goto a book chapter and verse. You have to flick right right the whole thing as if it's one continuos book.
on 7 July 2013
The best book ever written, tyranslated in a way that give hope to all. Will never be surpassed and even for those of no faith, the enmglish is quite beautiful
on 16 March 2014
Nice font size for easy reading on my Kindle as I am a Christian and love to worship our Lord God and his son Jesus reading the bible draws you closer to them.
on 9 December 2014
A wealth of information, accurate interpret ion of the Bible in everyday language. Easy navigation and searching. Highly recommended. Good value for money.
on 19 March 2013
Excellent value. Prompt delilvery. Another young friend satisfied with his gift!
I can't thank you enough for making 2 young christians very happy.
on 11 August 2013
I love this translation and try to read something from it every day. The modern language means that what the text has to teach is easily accessible.
on 26 April 2013
I could not move easily between chapters, verses etc. I therefore had it removed from my Kindle and chose the New International Bible instead.
on 14 July 2013
Considered as the best and most useful hardbacked bible for older children that will stand them in good stead for the rest of their lives.
on 15 October 2013
The Good News Bible is an accessible and relevant version which helps in understanding the Word of God using straightforward language