4.0 out of 5 stars Funny but a little repetitive towards the end
I did enjoy the book and marveled at the cheekiness of the author to write to the various companies in the way he did.

The theme of the letters did get a little repetitive towards the end but a good book for 89p.
Published on 29 Jan. 2012 by DevonshireScot

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen one seen them all, read one read them all.
I found some of Terry's books extreamly funny and wanted more.
This started off good and then for me sadly lost steam.
It would however be unkind to totally rubbish this book. it has it' moments the one work reply of 'coward'. Oh Yes!!
After a while the letters just didn't seem funny any more and they all blured into one.
I known I'll write to the...
Published on 23 April 2012 by Anthony V

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny but a little repetitive towards the end, 29 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Dear Coca-Cola: A Customer Relations Nightmare. (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dear coca-cola, 1 Jan. 2012
Dear Coca-Cola was an interesting read, funny in places. It was a very quick and easy book to read. It was interesting how seriously some of the shops took the complaints and how many vouchers and freebies the author was given. A good book to read if you are looking for a very easy read.

5.0 out of 5 stars side splitting, 2 Aug. 2011
CS "Colette" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Funny, funny, funny. Thanks to this book all the people who were on the same plane as me think Im a fruitcake as I sat giggling and laughing to myself non-stop. I just didnt want it to end. Also bought Air 2000, total genius!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly hilarious, 10 Feb. 2012
After reading a couple of Wilbur Smith novels I decided I needed an injection of light-hearted humour. "Dear Coca-Cola" certainly delivered that, I laughed out loud from start to finish. This book shouldnt be taken seriously and of course the content of the letters of complaint are fictional, that would seem to be the point of the book! I am still laughing about the cat who drank the anchovy flavoured milk and the missing "fat controllers" had me in tears. It might not be to everyones taste but in the words of the great bard, "A jest's prosperity lies more in the ear of the listener than in the mouth of the speaker."

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 2 Feb. 2013
I got this as a freebie and I loved it. It's a little "out there" and not for everybody but if you like a giggle and don't take things too seriously, then you should enjoy this book.

I was reading this in bed whilst my hubby was trying to sleep and got the giggles because it was so good. Needless to say, my hubby was not best pleased!

The book is just letters to different companies complaining or advising or praising their products and then their replies back. Apparently all letters are genuine and if they are, then this is what made it funny for me.

Worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh....Bisto, 26 July 2011
Do not read this book whilst holding a cold drink, a hot partner or anything squeezable. The genius of this man's writing is a beautiful thing to read, dry, sharply observed and above all cheap as chips on kindle downloads. As funny as "Dear Air 2000" but without the lasagne although you will never be able to look at Bisto gravy granules in quite the same way ever again. Whatever you do download this and help keep Terry Ravenscroft in Oxfam trousers and 2 bottles of white wine.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Riot From Start To Finish, 21 Aug. 2011
I had already read and enjoyed Terry Ravenscroft's Dear Air 2000 so I was really looking forward to this. I was not disappointed. I smiled throughout, chuckled often and laughed out loud many times. I would have read it right the way through at one sitting if I hadn't shown my husband the letter to Butcher's Pet Foods and he wouldn't give me my Kindle back for the next hour while he read some more of these absolutely hilarious letters. Magnificent. And Mr Ravenscroft has another six books on Kindle that I ave still to read. Can't wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen one seen them all, read one read them all., 23 April 2012
Anthony V (Sidmouth Devon) - See all my reviews
I found some of Terry's books extreamly funny and wanted more.
This started off good and then for me sadly lost steam.
I known I'll write to the author and complain.

Dear Terry R

As I was reading this on my kindle .......

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets a bit boring, 18 Sept. 2011
Font (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
There is no doubt that the author is a very clever and witty man. The ideas he comes up with to 'wind up' some of our countries major companies are nothing short of genius. Its where it is used as a book that it doesn't quite hit the mark for me. The letters, after a while get a bit samey, and it is better read in short visits. They would make a great series in a weekly publication!

It will make you laugh but I would not suggest it is in its best format.

3.0 out of 5 stars DEAR COCA-COLA, 20 Mar. 2012
Amanda "sac" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This author has written several letters to well known household names in the food industry which he has put into print along with their responses. The first half of the book was reasonably funny, however it became somewhat repetitive in its content as it went on. Nonetheless a light and easy read.