on 24 November 2011
I bought the Labrador family for my daughter to add to her ever growing collection of Sylvanian Families. The Labradors are beautiful and as always with the collection, extremely well made and adorable!
I found Amazon to be the cheapest on the net for these figures.
on 15 January 2012
Meet Charles, Camilla, Hector and Isabella Hunter-Smyth.
An utterly gorgeous Sylvanian Family which has gone down a treat with my animal-mad five year old.

The clothes are lovely & colourful and really well made, they are removable too if you wish to change them but my daughter has left hers as they are. The head, arms and legs move and each figure can stand alone if they are positioned correctly.

I purchased the Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Baby to go with it, my daughter was over the moon with them and they are all played with constantly.

Highly recommended!
on 19 March 2012
I bought these sylvanian families because I was getting bored and I did not know what to do. As soon as I got these I new they would be so much fun. I now play with them every day.
on 28 December 2011
Bought these for my 8 year old grand daughter for Christmas as they have just got a chocolate labrador puppy. She loved them, they are really cute and look well made. She doesn't have any other Sylvanian family toys so this may start a trend, she loves small cute animal toys. Better keep them away from the puppy though!
on 20 December 2011
This family have quickly become my favourite family!! They are very soft and they have the cutest faces! The clothes are very well designed and look sweet. Overall they are very high quality and are a very cute family and I would highly recommend them. Their babies are very sweet, too.
on 10 December 2012
I have always loved to play with Sylvanian Families when younger. Now I am collecting them for my daughter. They are truely amazing! Beautifully made and chique.
Recommended to everyone who loves good style! Kind regards, A true Sylvanian Families Fan!
on 1 December 2011
bought as a xmas gift to go with sylvanian house. Im sure my granddaughter will have many hours of fun with this product. They are so cute, wish i was 5 years old again but hoping to get to play with them on xmas morning.
on 28 December 2012
i got for my 5 years old daughter for christmas ,when she open on christmas she was so happy and they looks very prety and quality i would say its very good. You can move them legs,hands,and tail.
on 26 January 2013
Great 4 peice family of dogs. Lovely little outfits. Moveable arms and legs. Using them in a wooden dolls house as perfect size. 3 year old loves them.
on 3 October 2011
My Niece loved the Sylvanian Chocolate Labrador Family although she ripped the pretty box! Glad I purchased via Amazon as cheaper and quick delivery.