Top positive review
7 people found this helpful
Good little playset
on 5 May 2012
A very nice addition to the Sylvanian Families range, this little farm shop set includes a good number of pieces. The plastic this is made from is typically robust and with only the basket-holding section to clip on to the counter at the back, there's not much needed in the way of assembly before eager little hands can start using this.
The set comprises
- 1 cow figure ('Dotty Buttercup')
- 1 counter section
- 1 fruit/vegetable display section
- 2 'buckets'
- 2 crates
- 3 empty display boxes
- a box of strawberries (fruit is moulded into place in this, all of the other fruit and vegetables are separate pieces)
- 4 potatoes
- 4 apples
- 2 jars of jam (strawberry/blueberry)
- 2 tins of fruit/veg (sweetcorn and peaches)
As well as 2 each of: squash, melon, cabbage, bunches of grapes, orange, parsnip, carrot, lemon, banana, cucumber (or courgette), tomato, pepper, bunches of bananas.
Works well with other sets from the range, but there's just about enough here for this to be a self-contained playset.