on 10 February 2014
The product itself is awesome. I love the quilted backing, it feels good and fits well in your palm. I love the frame of the case too, it's sturdy, fits well around the phone and definitely will keep it from damaging the phone if dropped. If the product gets dirty I just wipe it with a disinfectant wipe n it brightens it back up (white case) I do love it and recommend it :)
on 25 March 2013
I really like it, looked exactly like in the picture. I don't have any problems with the gold rubbing off around the edges like the last review. The only thing is that when I received it there was a slight fraying to the thread, which I had to apply fray block to avoid it getting worse. Apart from that I will buy again
on 26 August 2013
Awful purchase. To start, I ordered gold and received silver, the leather is anything but genuine and the plastic is so weak if you dropped it once the whole thing would crack! Would never buy from seller again due to the fake description!
on 7 February 2013
This looks far nicer in the picture than it actually is. Within a few days the 'gold' started to rub off then started to come away leaving sharp sections sticking out. Ended up throwing it in the bin after a week.
on 8 March 2014
I like the quilted effect of this cover and also the colour that I chose. I would recommend it to my friends. The only problem was I had to wait a month for it to be delivered as it came from China.
on 1 December 2013
I lose the reception on the phone with this cover on have tried it several times and think the cover is too tight. other than that looks ok but cant use it obviously.
on 21 March 2016
It is probably one of the nicest cover around, especially for the price. It took ages to arrive but was within the estimated delivery times so can't complain.
on 10 February 2014
this was such fantastic value for money! looks expensive and fits my phone perfectly, not at all bulky so easily fits in your pocket
on 5 September 2015
The case is really nice and the leathers real smooth, the edges of the case needed to be gold not silver which isn't what I ordered
on 3 January 2014
Used it for a long time, great for the price and looks really nice on my phone. Didn't have the problem with the gold rubbing off