on 2 January 2014
It has kept my grandchildren really happy over the Christmas period. Wrapped up warm they spent as much time as possible role playing in the playhouse. So many little extras included five stars playhouse
on 21 August 2014
Quick and easy to assemble - perfect outdoor playhouse for grandchildren. Already well used in all weathers since July. Store outdoor toys too!
on 19 September 2013
Generally pleased with the playhouse. Good quality and easy to assemble. Only down was that one of the knobs on the cooker broke off too easily and we cannot fix it back on.
on 15 September 2013
We bought this for our little grandson and he fell in love with it immediately. It was straightforward to assemble and has already proved its worth in play value.
on 8 February 2013
My 2 year old daughter loves it and plays in it every day.
Quick and easy to build. Sturdy
Recommend
on 14 July 2013
I was a little disappointed that it wasn't the bright colour we chose when ordering and was brown and cream instead, but it is sturdy and practical and my 2 yr old is entranced. Love the phone (although it should be a mobile not an old handset style by now?)
I needed to ask a man to drill holes and insert the bolts so NO! it is not easy to assemble.
A good price for long term amusement in the garden.
on 30 July 2012
Although I wish it had a floor, I can't really fault this playhouse. I didn't have to put it together mind you or I may have reduced the star rating! My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves it. Pity the weather hasn't let her use it all that much this summer.