5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & amazing customer service
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by Jo O'Reilly

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product overall but..
I gave this poor rating because it's being sent back.

The product was bought as a gift for my mother, I researched the available products and features, and reviews, and thought that this one was about the best in that price range.

Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by mr neil taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & amazing customer service, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Andrew James Multifunctional Food Processor 800W - Over 10 Different Attachments including Glass Food Blender , Citrus Juicer, Coffee and Nut Grinder , Centifugal Juicer , Electric Whisk , Small and Large Food Processor Bowls. (Kitchen & Home)
Having received this as a birthday present from my wife I have thus far been thrilled by the product. The 800 Watt motor is more than adequate for all my needs in the kitchen and on the rare occasion when the capacity is not sufficient preparing for a large gathering I simply prepare food in batches. It has a comprehensive range of accessories and I regularly use even those I thought would gather dust at the back of the cupboard!

One of the primary reasons for purchasing this particular product was that it came with a sizeable glass blending jug rather than plastic which, in my experience deteriorates relatively quickly and is prone to discolouration.

Regarding their customer service/after sales care, I have never been so impressed by a company. I required a replacement glass blending jug as mine cracked. My inquiry was dealt with swiftly & without question by friendly, courteous staff and a replacement was ordered and dispatched the same day (I only called at 2.30pm!)

On an arguably less important factor I also find the sleek back & chrome design of the appliance far more aesthetically pleasing than the omnipresent white clunky kitchen machinery, (although I do accept this is my personal preference!)

Overall I do not hesitate in recommending this product and Andrew James as a company worth dealing with

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing buy!, 12 Aug. 2012
Very very happy with the whole thing! Blender works perfectly and is made of glass what is a big plus!!
The food processor it self very good . Many handy accessories. Everything works superb.Very quick delivery. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with product, 16 Nov. 2013
Arrived within 24hours of ordering, have used the food processor,nut grinder and blender all of which are up to the mark in terms of effectiveness. The locking mechanism of the blender is a bit stiff and I did undo the base from the jug the first time I used it

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beast, 18 Jun. 2013
Can do anything a very good buy for the money and looks very good too. Very happy with it 10 out of 10

3.0 out of 5 stars A good product overall but.., 14 Mar. 2013
I gave this poor rating because it's being sent back.

Overall she liked the product but one of the key features it would be used for doesn't work and despite the attempts to fit replacement parts by Andrew James technical staff, which were very responsive and helpful, it never operated as one would expect.

The problem was with the whisk attachments. Even with 4 eggs in the bowl, the twin whisks wouldn't sit low enough to touch the eggs. So the whisk would wizz round happily and the eggs would sit unspoilt in the bottom of the bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars has everything you need, 1 May 2014
I love this product ... I do cook from scratch a lot great blender /liquidiser .... mixer cutter chopping and even juices but if your really into your juicing then I would recommend you buy a separate juicer as this is not for heavy juicing but on the whole a great item and price

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful quality, poor customer service and potentially very dangerous, 1 April 2014
- One part broke on first use rendering the whole machine unusable - this part was reluctantly replaced with a lengthy phone call to Andrew James customer services. This meant I was unable to use the machine for a week - useful.
- Not long after the first incident, the plastic at bottom of blender jug split during use, which made an almighty mess in the kitchen and ruined dinner plans yet again. Andrew James refused to replace until I sent them photographic evidence of the faulty jug - more of my time wasted on this stupid machine.
- Lo and behold, then next time I used the machine, liquid leaked THROUGH THE MACHINE and into the main power unit. I don't need to tell you that I was lucky not to have the whole thing blow up in my face.
- We demand either a replacement machine or a full refund. Andrew James opted for sending a replacement but after telling them specifically that the new delivery address should be our home address and NOT the original delivery address (my partner had it originally delivered to his work address, 40 miles away, where he no longer works) Andrew James decide to send it to the original delivery address. This has yet again wasted more time, incurred more cost in petrol to go and collect it and reminded us again that this is a company never to be dealt with.
- Bottom line - DO NOT BUY IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars Food Processor 800W, 18 Jan. 2013
I really like this food processor with accessories. Item arrived very quickly and when one of the bits broke they were very helpful and sent a replacement very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hang on, hang on...before you put a bad review; read this, 1 April 2014
B. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
Bottom line: This is a really well priced high quality food processor with loads of different attachments; well worth a look at the bargain price for the quality of the feel of everything included.

I actually bought this as a mother's day gift from our daughter to my wife and my wife did quite a bit of research and decided this was the best one based on value for money, functionality and accessories. We ordered it direct from Andrew James and were delighted that it arrived just a day later. My wife's surprise came in the form of lots of "ooooo"s and "oh that's very good"s from the kitchen as she was getting to grips with everything that was included. The only point that we weren't very sure of was; were we going to have a DOA instance like what a lot of other people complain about on here? So it was time to put it to the test.

We put the large black handled jug along with large plastic dough blade as everything seemed to fit together. We then switched it on at the mains and turned the dial to find that the machine wouldn't turn. "Oh no" was the first thing that went through my mind as I envisaged all of the hassle I needed to have to send it back again and get another. However, I decided to look into how it worked before doing so for interest as I'm an engineer at heart. There's a small black safety switch that is related to a black rod that sticks out of the bottom of the handle of the large black jug. It seemed like this might not have been exerting enough force on the switch when we turned the jug into the position where it locked. So I decided to see whether the motor really was DOA and 'fool' the machine into thinking that everything was fine and depressed the switch with a spoon. To my surprise; no issues with the machine at all. So we turned our attention back to the jug as the problem clearly laid somewhere with the distance this black rod was sticking out from the bottom. In taking the handle apart, there's a second safety feature that cleverly doesn't allow the rod to push the switch in unless the lid is on. However; you MUST observe the orientation of the lid relative to the handle. As in the picture, the tall food chute needs to be next to the handle as there is a piece of plastic which pushes the rod down further on to the switch and releases the safety lock on the system; thus allow the motor to turn.

Honestly - it's a genius system that just needs a little attention to detail in order to use. My only suggestion to Andrew James in order to make it idiot proof would be to change the location clips of the lid so that they're not equidistant; thus making the lid only fit in the way they intend it to.

All in all though, great product we would definitely recommend to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great or should it be grate food processor., 4 Jan. 2013
This is another very good product from Andrew James. OK, the instructions are lacking detail but I purchased the food processor not a tome on how to use it. For the price, in my view, this is an excellent purchase and was worth every penny. Go for it.