5.0 out of 5 stars Price worthy and surpasses expectations.
I've read a lot of reviews with micro sd cards not meeting expectations with their class. This is not the case with Verbatim.

I took the liberty to do a speed test (using H2testw):

Warning: Only 15270 of 15271 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 14.4...
Published on 6 Jan. 2012 by Kingkay

2.0 out of 5 stars Already Defunct
Bought for the name and worked perfectly for a few weeks, then just stopped. Had it in my Galaxy Ace. Replaced with a 4GB cheaper item, now fine. Have bought Verbatim on numerous occasions with great success, this item has sadly let them down.
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by Nick

5.0 out of 5 stars Price worthy and surpasses expectations., 6 Jan. 2012

I took the liberty to do a speed test (using H2testw):

Warning: Only 15270 of 15271 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 14.4 MByte/s
Reading speed: 16.0 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

I think the results speak for itself =D. Not to mention it is decently priced.
Works very well with my ASUS Transformer.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB MICRO SD, FAR BETTER THAN MOST CLASS 10, 26 Mar. 2012
J. Porter - See all my reviews
First class memory card. Purchased from Kikatek, excellent service. SPEED TEST WITH FLASH MEMORY TOOLKIT: READ 19.6 MB/s WRITE 15.9 MB/s.
Really good value for money.

GREAT CARE MUST BE TAKEN WHEN REMOVING FROM PACKAGING. I USED A HOBBY KNIFE AND CUT THE PACKAGING AROUND THE CARD, THEN LIFTED THE CARD AND HARD PLASTIC COVER FROM THE BLUE CARDBOARD THEN WITH A LITTLE GENTLE COAXING IT CAME OUT OF THE PLASTIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec. 2011
I chose this because it's class 10, which means at least a 10MB/s transfer speed. So far it hasn't gone below 12MB/s.
It gives 14.9Gb of free space, and works as expected in my Nokia C2-01.
Using a generic USB adapter from amazon to connect to a PC, as it doesn't come with one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 8Gb Class 2 vs Verbatim 16Gb Class 10, 21 Mar. 2012
Let the numbers speak:

Total space: 14.90GB
Available space: 14.90GB
(as you can see technically it's 15GB not 16GB)

Samsung 8Gb Class 2 (my old one)
.............................................

Reading speed: 13.1 MByte/s

Verbatim 16Gb Class 10
...............................

h2testw 1.4
Writing speed: 12.7 MByte/s (+ 7.22)
Reading speed: 16.6 MByte/s

SD Tools 2.4
Writing speed: 8.7 MByte/s ( + 3.2)
Reading speed: 19.4 MByte/s

In conclusion we have a ~45-50% increase in writhing speed.
As we can see in reality, the 2 vs 10 class gap is not dramatic at all.
I bet that the difference between class 10 and 4 will be even less significant.

Whit that being said, I will recommend the SanDisk 32Gb class 4 for the awesome price of 20 quid.

As for me I'm utterly satisfied with my purchase, but... not blown away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Already Defunct, 3 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price/performance, 5 Aug. 2012
Reading around suggests a lot of cheap cards are duff. Mine performs to spec.
Writing speed: 14.6 MByte/s
Reading speed: 17.7 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - if you can get it out of Verbatim's packaging without breaking it...., 28 Feb. 2013
M. Fuller - See all my reviews
This review is from: Verbatim 44012 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card (Accessory)
Got this to provide more OSs for a netbook (and for use in resetting obscure Chinese android tablets), which along with my other cards, it does nicely. Write speed varies by machine - two similar netbooks but very different write speeds, one much faster than the other - can't really pin that on the card, in the right machine, it's middling quick; by SD standards.

The problem with these cards and this is a commercial biggy, is the packaging. The Micro SD shaped blister pack is so tight I had to carefully cut it out, resorting to a modelling knife, as any attempt to press it out threatened to break the card. OK, I'll concede I have pretty big hands with chipolata fingers, but I am hardly unique in that regard. I have to say the Transcend Ultimate micro SDHC (with adaptor for SD) is far easier to unpack; sporting a perforated back to the packaging and a wee "box" affair containing the card and adaptor, that's easy to open and empty; deployed in moments and no lost fingertips!

Kudos to Transcend, one star lost from Verbatim - packaging should never be so secure as to precipitate breakages or the risk of personal injury.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good 16GB for an action camera card., 11 Sept. 2013
I bought this card for recording 720p (1280x720p @30fps ~13Mbps) on a cheap Chilli Technology Action Cam -720p. It was plug and play as far as the camera goes, I put the card in and my PC had no issues recognising it. I can't comment on speed accurately as transfers are bottlenecked by the camera, however I can say that the camera's recording go uninterrupted and the frame rate is smooth, which suggests that the card can take the volume of data being written to it just fine. The camera runs out of battery before the card gets filled so I'm happy there. The camera's constantly being shaken during my bike rides and has been dropped a fair few times, obviously with no moving parts the card is fine.

Don't have any bad points but I've not had it for very long so I can't comment on endurance but so far it's been great for filming my rides. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verbatim 16GB Class 10 MicroSD card, 13 Aug. 2012
Does what it says in the specifications about read/write times for a class 10 card. Plugged it into my Samsung Galaxy SIII phone and cannot see any deterioration or time lag when playing videos or storing photos taken directly from the camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sudden premature failure, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Verbatim 44012 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card (Accessory)
Had been using this product for a just a weeks now and very surprised by its sudden failure especially seeing that I have been using similar products for years and none have ever stopped working completely. Very disappointed.

Verbatim 44012 8GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card