Format: DVD|Change

on 29 December 2012
If I'm honest these are the type of people i would avoid. Brash, over confident, foul mouthed, and over sexed. However Geordie shore is compulsive viewing and you actually end up liking these people. It won't be for everyone but it is hilarious in parts and disgraceful in others. I was introduced to it by my 14 year old and even at 30 appreciate the crude laughs it generates.
on 31 March 2013
I would recommend this product to anyone who likes geordie shore! If you havent seen it before then its a bit of a cross between TOWIE and big brother but i think its great! I couldnt stop watching it. Normally I am someone who cant sit down long enough to watch a film but when i got this DVD i sat down and watched all 8 episodes in one go! Since I have bought this DVD I have gone out to buy series 2 and 3 as well and know I am just waiting on series 4 being released! Unfortunately I cant watch it on normal tv because i dont have mtv but it is well worth the wait!
on 23 May 2014
I love love love this gang, if u like Geordie shore and have missed the series up till now buy this dvd, if u like trashy easy watching funny reality based tv this is the guys for you, there having a wild time there thick as mince and completely mortal comedy gold
on 7 February 2014
A superb quality DVD boxset and every service related to this great purchase. As before very very happy with this buy and will certainly seek other purchases of this MTV series. So very many THANKS!
on 1 May 2014
After Jersey Shore came Geordie Shore! Geordie shore is alot more wilder and rude then Jersey shore!

Deffo one to get for granny's new DVD player!
on 22 April 2014
Geordie Shore Series 1, this was back when it was good, when they all had a laugh before all the drama!!
on 22 May 2012
I would like to see Magaluf Madness on a dvd special possibly or on the second series dvd if that comes out, I hope it does Geordie shore is my guilty pleasure and I absolutley love the show!! Best DVD ive bought recently.
on 4 September 2013
not sure what I felt about this product! bit scary if one of yr own behaved in this manner very shocking but since watching Charlotte in big brother she has grown on me alot I think she is just a little misguided in Goerdie shore as you will see if you watch it.
on 25 June 2013
Had never seen this before when i ordered this DVD - so glad i did

I would be lost without my Geordie Fix!

Love the Gaz/Charlotte love/hate relationship

Worth a watch - you will be hooked though :)
on 17 September 2013
Love this show didn't see the fist series when it aired so got this to catch up, was a good price so didn't my buying it. Now I am completely hooked to Geordie shore really glad I brought this.