5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe how good it is
bought this product for my daughters visit over the Xmas period, it's amazing, it's washable and can be tumble dried, 4 heat settings and it's so light. last time we had one was about 10 years ago and the change is for the better :)
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by Tina

1.0 out of 5 stars not good
It only lasted 1 week and stopped working.
Not very happy.
expected it to last a lot longer.
will not buy again
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by sandra baker

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Morphy Richards 75183 All Night Heated Single Underblanket (Kitchen & Home)
It only lasted 1 week and stopped working.
Not very happy.
expected it to last a lot longer.
will not buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment, 20 Nov. 2013
I have been looking forward to receiving this product for a number of days; it arrived today. It is pathetic; whether set to level 1 or 4 it takes ages to heat up and doesn't at any level make the bed warm - A hot water bottle would have made a better choice. Going to try and send this item back. Avoid!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little slow to warm up, 26 Nov. 2012
A little slow to warm up, but providing that you remember to switch it on in good time, good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Blanket (SECOND bad blanket from MR) and they REFUSE to cover 3 yr warranty, 18 Jun. 2013
Rose Drew "rose" (USA) - See all my reviews
I am using a small attic room whilst I complete a degree. Over the winter it was VERY cold. I had a Morphy Rchards blanket used a few times and took that to the room. Worked for 2-3 mos and quit. Well I had had it a while, no way to return it or so I thought. Bought a NEW MR blanket thru amazon on Feb 10 2013. It arrived. Worked fine. Got warmer out and so I stored it away. Then we've had a cold spell and so I brought it back out. Ahhh! such comfort. Used it ONE MORE NIGHT ONLY and the next morning, it was okay, and then it DIED. So, I had this 4 mos and used it for 3. Now Morphy Richards REFUSES to stand behind their 3 yr warranty. Tells me to chase up Amazon. Amazon only guarantees products one month. THEY tell me to chase up MR. Frankly this is a defective blanket and its Morphy Richards' responsibility. As far as I can tell ALL MP electric blankets are GARBAGE and not worth your time and effort. Try another brand. They sell bad products and then wont stand behind their own warranty!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 30 Sept. 2013
Arrived in bad state. Plastic cover was broken and some of the cords were broken. I have returned to supplier. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, 26 Mar. 2013
T. Vigne - See all my reviews
Poorly made, thin, very small; in a word, useless. I know it was inexpensive, but I didn't expect it to be so cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars Electric Blanket sub standard, 22 Nov. 2013
1 blanket has been either used or not packed like the other 2. The zip in broken and the whole thing looks second hand. As these were Xmas presents would it possible to have 1 replaced. Thankyou. Norman Bromell

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe how good it is, 28 Dec. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Jun. 2012
Very disappointed, hardly heats up at all.
I had this on highest setting for 40mins but could hardly feel any heat from it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 18 Mar. 2012
I wanted a heated blanket to use on my massage table when treating clients. I searched around online and this seemed the best value for money. I would say it was too small for use on a single bed (although I haven't actually tried) but it is perfect for what I wanted it for and being washable too its great for my profession! Lead from blanket to socket is an average length but I guess an extension cord can be used if required. Overall a great product!