5.0 out of 5 stars Would suck the teeth out your granny's mouth!
...Not that you would want to of course but this is a tough little guy with lots of power!

I have a Henry and as anyone who has owned one knows they are a big act to follow. My Henry is still in service however he is heavy and trying to do stairs and lug him up and down to do the upstairs is not good for the back. I had been looking around for something to be...
Published on 23 Nov 2011 by P. Stokes

1.0 out of 5 stars Was impressed at first - then it broke
This vacuum cleaner is not a let down, it has strong suction (it was pulling up the carpet for example but thankfully has a setting to adjust the suction.)
The vacuum can do various floor types and it seems quite happy with this, the machine is not small but not as big as our older upright dyson. The downside being with this style vacuum that it is not so tidy to...
Published on 29 Nov 2011 by Thinker

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars mini vacuum cleaner, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73230 Anti-Allergy Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Red (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Kitchen & Home)
For the price this is real value for money. I have just bought a new cleaner for downstairs at three times the price and the smaller one for upstairs. I could easily have bought the same one for both. A bargain and well done Morphy Richards!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, for a reason, 23 May 2012
My cleaner could not detach its dust catcher no matter what I tried. The whole thing has a very plastic and unassured feel to it that I think will easily have bits breaking off it soon. The buttons particularly are no good.

Be careful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards-Never loses suction, 20 May 2012
I bought this vacuum about a month ago, it really is a smashing little vacuum, but unfortunately it lost all of its suction. I sent it back and had a very quick response, and no quibble refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little vacume, 18 May 2012
Idealfor laminate buzzes round my lounge no problem, not emptied it yet and still sucking great, great value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Basically a good cleaner with 2 problems, 12 May 2012
H. Wong - See all my reviews
Basically a good vacuum cleaner with the following limitation, the cable and the hose are both too short during operation, thus create avoidable inconvenience.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever purchased vacuum cleaner, 12 May 2012
I have recently purchased the Morphy Richards 73230 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, and I can honestly say that it is by far the best Vacuum Cleaner I have ever brought. The hose on it is just that bit longer than normal, and the multi-angled upholstery brush attachment is excellent for doing jobs like cleaning the pencil pleating on hard to reach curtain valences etc. I would highly recomend this item to others, and infact two of my sisters have now purchased a 73230 Cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Vacuum!, 11 May 2012
I bought this vacuum after reading numerous reviews on many different vacuum cleaners, and I must say that this little cleaner has lived up to its excellent reputation. It is smart, small, inexpensive and works like a dream! I am thrilled with my purchase and recommend it wholeheartedly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine - FOR 16 MONTHS!, 2 May 2012
Linda M. Nelson "LMN" (UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered on a Saturday and the Monday was a bank holiday, so I was very impressed when my parcel arrived on the Tuesday. The machine is light, but has good suction and I am happy.

17 months later I am not so happy. The motor has died R.I.P. Surely this machine should have lasted longer than this. It started making a strange noise and then started to smell of burning. I was worried that it would burst into flames.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2013
So, my Dyson died (I hated that thing), I was caught before Christmas with no vacuum cleaner and the choice of cheap and cheerful or make an investment! My daughter suffers from asthma so I had to have a HEPA filter. This product arrived very quickly at 7pm the following evening and I took it straight out of the box and assembled the pieces within 5 minutes! I have had to use this product all over the festive period and it has not let me down even sucking up all the pine needles from the xmas tree. What an excellent buy - well done Morphy Richards ♥

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice. Works as should., 27 April 2012
This really impressed me with the high build quality at this price. Unlike many other competitors this machine is quite silent. Only negative surprise was the UK-plug without a possibility to change it. Solved that by getting an adapter to it, but its now quite a sledgehammer. Don't want to cut it either while under warranty.

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›