5.0 out of 5 stars Brian Macklin
We saw this vacuum cleaner being demonstrated on another shopping channel and thought it looked and sounded perfect for our requirements (pet dog).
I decided to look at Amazon to see if it was available through them and it was (at a lesser price even with the postage included).
So we purchased it through Amazon to make the saving, it was delivered well within...
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Brian Macklin

1.0 out of 5 stars Update of previous favourable review
This replaced my ageing Dyson DCO3. The Morphy Richards has more powerful suction but a smaller head so it does not cover quite as big an area in a single sweep. The power lead is low on the machine compared to the Dyson and has to be held up with the handle to stop it constantly being run over by the machine. The one real weakness in the Morphy Richards is the hose when...
Published on 27 April 2012 by Steve

‹ Previous | 144 45 4650 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical machine, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Morphy Richards 73411 Never Loses Suction Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Purple (Kitchen & Home)
Was slightly sceptical at first as the machine felt rather flimsy compared to my last hoover. However, I am completely won over! The flexibility of being able to remove the base makes it great for doing the stairs. It is very lightweight so easy to transport around the house. Suction is great, the only slight downfall is that the dust chamber is not very large so requires frequent emptying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2012
I didn't need another vacuum cleaner but needing some retail therapy and on a whim, I found myself buying this. Yesterday, I vacuumed my carpets with my expensive, efficient Electrolux.

This little beauty arrived this morning so I immediately unpacked it to have a go. I could not believe what it picked up in a room that had already been done!!! It's seriously good. I have a German Shepherd and his hairs are horrendous, so I also did a room that wasn't done yesterday. Absolutely no problem. Hair's all gone. I am so glad of my whims sometimes.

It is so light to use, which is a bonus as my other one is really heavy, and manoeuvrability is brilliant.

My ONLY complaint is that there is nowhere onboard to store the turbo nozzle. It wouldn't have hurt to add this, as I hate keeping bits in separate places.

Also, the description on here is slightly misleading: *1 x extra long crevice tool, 1 x crevice tool* so I was expecting 2, but you only get one. They say this is the extra long one, but not having the other one to compare, I don't know. Anyway, a minor complaint as you only need one anyway.

Brilliant cleaner. Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner that really works well., 17 April 2012
Delivered on time from Amazon and has proved to be a brilliant cleaner. Very easy to use and exceptionally easy to steer around corners and under furniture. Being able to remove the motor an canister makes it ideal for stairs and other places above floor level. Not too heavy or noisy but lots of cleaning power. I can highly recommend this vacuum.

1.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need - until it breaks, 17 April 2012
Quiet, light, well designed, versatile, ample power and great value for money. No faults at all. Why buy anything else? ....was what I first thought!

Update: This cleaner is very poorly made and has some design faults.
It is very poor at getting under furniture which means you have to resort to using the hose.
The hose is very short and the pressure needed to extend it means you pull the whole cleaner over.
The electric cable is based low on the machine so you keep running over it with the cleaner.

My machine gets very little use but has failed on three occasions now.
First to break was the joint between the vacuum cleaner and the suction head/floor nozzle. The suction head was replaced under guarantee by Morphy Richards.

Next to break was the extender hose, whihc was replaced under guarantee by Morphy Richards.

Now the brush in the floor nozzle has stopped rotating. I suspect a broken drive belt. Morphy Richards referred me back to Amazon on this occasion and an entire new cleaner is being sent free of charge by Amazon.

My advice now has to be, buy any cleaner but this one, it's rubbish!

5.0 out of 5 stars The same as the Red version, in Purple obviously, 14 April 2012
Already reviewed the red version of this cleaner which is identical in power and cleaning performance expect this one is the pet model with a longer crevice tool and a turbo brush, finished in a nice purple. I got the Red one for ourselves because I prefer red. Yes, that was all. We got this for an elderly relative who has a jack russle which its hairs get weaved into her thick piled carpets so a good cleaner is a given. This is outstanding. Lifts the carpets up with its suction, appears much more than the stated 190, id say its the same as our older Panasonic which has 330 airwatts. Anyways it grooms the carpets so well so you know your getting a good deep clean, well made, thick glossy metallic like paint, durable, 5 year guarantee, excellent tools, lift away mode is awesome, swivel steering is fun and easy to use, very quiet, picks up everything. Its better than brands costing 3 times the price, and I wish I was exaggerating, especially better value for money and performance than Mieles. And at this price, you really cant go wrong. You cant find a vacuum with this level of quality at this price or more. Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 14 April 2012
Over the last 40 years I must have owned most of the well known popular
carpet cleaners, changing often because I have also owned dogs for most
of those years. This cleaner is by far the best, easy to use and easy to
keep clean brilliant is the word I will use to sum it up...

5.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards 73411- bagless upright vacuum cleaner, 14 April 2012
I bought this light weight purple machine about 3 weeks ago after our Dyson died of old age and I have to say it is amazingly efficient and effective. It is light to use and goes around corners with ease!
It does look a bit like an alien from another planet but its versatility makes it a pleasure to use and I look forward to a long and happy relationship!Morphy Richards Never Loses Suction 73411 Family and Pets Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the fact that I can reach high with the ..., 11 Dec. 2014
I've had this Hoover for over a year now and I can't praise this model high enough.
It's light weight and works well on pet hair, where 'others' have failed. I love the fact that I can reach high with the detachable foot.
I didn't want to rush with a review, 5 stars plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great at getting the dog hairs, 18 Oct. 2014
Really good at getting the dog hair. We have 2 dogs and it really helps to keep the house clean. Fills up very quick but only because it's powerful and sucks it all up. Very easy to empty as both ends of the container can be opened.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 22 Feb. 2015
Been using for over a year and overall am happy with it.
It has Dyson like suction and is very easy to handle.
It's biggest problem - falls over without fail when using the wand.
Filters need washing frequently.

‹ Previous | 144 45 4650 | Next ›