5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!
Published on 30 April 2012 by kazzahotpants

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality for the sound
I bought this for my 5yo's birthday. I am so disappointed by the quality. How fun is that when you wind up the music box and see the ballerina spins and stops and spins and stops, and the music plays like having hiccups?
Published on 28 July 2012 by Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!!!, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Music Box World Ballerina Jewellery Box Plays the Melody "Swan Lake" (Misc.)
atfer buying a little bit of jewellery for my 5 yrs old niece she arrived at my house informing me in her very polite sweet voice ( already knowing i would buy it )she needed a jewellery box, but can it be pink an can it play music an can it have a ballerina that turns please. I started searching right away and found the perfect jewellery box, i ordered it and 5 days later it was at my door. it is put away for christmas and she will love it. its perrrrfect!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality for the sound, 28 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little box, 22 Nov 2012
Was quite surprised by the quality of this music box considering the price. Came very well packaged.
Bought as a Xmas gift for my little girl who's 5 and am sure she will adore it. The little ballerina danced away to Swan Lake with no glitches. Its quite a sturdy box. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewelry box, 19 Nov 2011
D. R. Allott (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Lovely jewelry box. Bought this for my 3 year old grand daughter for Xmas and it looks perfect for her.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 16 Jun 2013
got this for my daughter 5th birthday and it looked lovely when she came to open it the dancer didn't move or play music after winding it up it still didn't play very sad little 5 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical Jewellry box with Ballerina, 4 Dec 2011
Mrs. R. Gillibrand (Peterborough UK) - See all my reviews
I was delighted with this and IM sure my g/daughter will be too when she gets it at Christmas. Sturdy, so should stand up to a 3 yr old, came before they said it would and well wrapped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but well made, 28 Dec 2012
This was a Christmas gift for a nearly 4 yr old. It is very well made and I was looking for something small and wanted a Ballerina so I went for this one. But if you are looking for a proper musical jewel box, I would suggest to get a slightly bigger one for a slightly higher price. Having said that, this one was perfect for my purpose and looks great. The child who received the box really likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars musical jewellery box, 14 Dec 2011
We purchased this item for our granddaughter for a gift and we were very satisfied with it and our granddaughter is over the moon with it, she has a small storage shelf drawer section which she has stored all her small charms pendants and rings etc. again tottally satisfied with the product and the service from Amazon including free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Brilliant my little girl loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little box, 13 Jun 2014
Perfect size for a couple of bracelets for a little 3 year old. If you are looking for storage of more then choose a bigger box. The tune is sweet and everything safe for little fingers.