on 2 July 2012
Product arrived pretty much the next day, extremely fast service. I even asked if I could have particular colours and the seller kindly sent the colours I had requested. Beads are lovely. Would highly recommend.
on 16 January 2012
These super little beads are very colourful and look excellent on my daughters bracelet, fit perfectly and are great value for money, thankyou very much
on 28 February 2013
I ordered these a couple of days ago they arrived today by post. I can say that all my 10 beads are really pretty and I'm very pleased with the quality none of them are broken or scratched was pretty amazed tbh considering how much they are! Will deffo be ordering some more of these soon but would like a little less blue, the pack I have recieved most are blue and a few purple, white and a red one but that is not the same style as the other ones its plastic but it looks nice inbetween other charms I have I'm just glad I ordered them cause I am really happy with them even if most where blue (:
on 2 March 2013
they where alot better than expected can't complain for the price they have slight damage but cant see when wearing them
on 27 February 2014
Well I didn't expect much because I didn't pay much but the beads I got left a lot to be desired even for the very cheap price! I am not sure there would be as much of an issue if they were for a bracelet, but I bought them for a links ring and half of them don't fit on my finger due to them being uneven and not even round. The metal lips were all really grotty, even cheap metal can be clean. One of them didn't even have the metal lip. The concerning thing was that one of the beads was printed with 'Pandora' which it clearly is not!
on 29 August 2013
would have been nice to have a better choice of colours and designs on them to many dull colours came ..
on 24 March 2013
As randomly selected, was slightly skeptical about what i was going to receive. It has to be said, the selection was fantastic and a bargain for the price! Arrived in good packaging in time for mother's day and the receiver was very pleased with the product.
on 14 December 2013
With this product it is a lucky dip but the 10 beads I recieved were lovely...there were 2 I personally did not like however they were for my girlfriends bracelet and she like them all so it was a success
on 22 December 2011
I bought this expecting five beautiful unmarked beads, so i bought them and they arrived. I then put them on and wore it... But then disaster struck!I took it off too change the beads and all the beads come off, 3 of them marked! I will be super gluing them as they are so beautiful, but it would of been nicer to of not received broken products!
on 3 January 2013
The beads are as they appear in the picture, with some nice details on them. They came in a lovely mesh presentation bag and fit a pandora bracelet nicely. Got it as a gift for my mum and would recommend to anyone looking for some extra beads. Only negative comment is its a shame you can't choose what colours you would like.