Size: Large / X-Large|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 27 July 2014
Avoid this seller, the caps hey sell are copies of originals, i have the same colour and size l-xl from DrCap and it fits perfectly.
you can see the quality of this compared to what came in the post today which is much tighter than the original and the build quality is shoddy, looks like something you would see on a Sunday market stall.
on 3 August 2015
Finally a hat to fit my giant head!

Fits beautifully, very comfortable.

Expensive I thought, but I don't really know how much caps would sell for.
on 21 November 2013
Awesome fit, just what i was after, arrived quickly and in a lovely state, was very impressed, fits like a glove. will use again
on 8 March 2016
Love this cap, fit as expected.
review image
on 27 September 2015
Next to my Casio and a few other items I wouldn't and couldn't not do with out I give you the NYC baseball cap. Is it the same cap I've brought 6 times since I was 14? Yes, am I now 31 years old and stuck in my ways?

If you want to stand out go for it in red, if you want to stand out by blending in then black or navy all day long.

Great fit and A1 on delivery
on 2 July 2014
Very happy with my purchase and the speed of delivery
on 26 July 2014
Bought for our friend's lad. He's we'll made up with it. From my point of view, cap looks well made, no hanging threads etc. it is elastic fit, so as long as you get the size right, all should be well.
on 27 August 2014
as it looks good quality cap
on 5 January 2015
Bought a large/Xlarge as that's the size my BF has in a red...this black one was bigger than normal! Looks good though!
on 16 October 2013
The colour is very nice, deep red, it has a good quality and it looks very nice on. I love it.