on 29 July 2013
I have bought several hundreds of items from amazon, but this is my first review prompted by the outstanding nature of this table.
1. setup was quite easy as parts were properly labelled
2. after setup the table was UNSHAKABLE
3. The final look is the best part.
4. The top has a little shade of green which gives it a unique and fantastic look.
I purchased it for my clinical laboratory. I thought initially, it was going to look out of place or substandard, but honestly it looks outstanding.
I decided to order more for all the offices but it is currently not available.
I will surely recommend to anybody.
on 12 November 2013
Love the look of the desk, glass is a little greenish rather than clear but this does not detract form it. Jus tone negative which is the drawers. They are not quite A4 and so standard hanging files and box files don't fit. Useful only for stationary and smaller items.
on 28 January 2013
very pleased with desk , it looks great, only problem was with drawer section fitting it to main frame and the drawer opening and shutting properly but otherwise good
on 10 May 2013
Very pleased with desk; reflects sun and lightens room. Its great for children's homework. For a person with long legs (5FT 10 and over) they may find the back bar a bit annoying as could knock knees when pulling chair right in .

I ordered a similar style from Amazon for my other son, as wrongly thought the top maybe a little less green but have sent it back as it was almost exactly the same and was much more expensive (the tops looked identical). I also preferred the quality of this desk, it was better labelled for construction and better value!
on 20 April 2013
Strong smart desk Nice shiny white but the glass is quite a lot greener than it looks in the pictures
on 24 April 2013
This desk looks well when built, however it is difficult and fiddly to put together, especially fitting the drawers.You will need plenty of time and patience! Also be warned, the glass top is most definitely green, and not white as stated. I have a green wall and thought I would be safe with a 'white glass computer desk', however the green glass clashes.
on 24 February 2013
Fiddly assembly procedure and the fact that the top is glass means you have to take extra care in this respect.
Also, the glass top doesn't help with a precision optical mouse - this is down to the white background being several millimetres below the top surface - had to use a mouse-mat to overcome this.
on 21 October 2013
Very smart looking product clean lines and modern design. Assembly instructions were a little vague and pre-drilled holes etc not always perfectly lined up. Good product for the price.
on 27 October 2013
I am very pleased with my new desk it is stylish and serves a great purpose easy to keep clean..
and very easy on the eye I love it thankyou x
on 28 December 2013
The desk is OK for a teenager, but not suitable for someone who need to use desk daily. It does not look elegant as it is in the picture.