4.0 out of 5 stars blue mp3 player

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic- but worked for a few months
Published 15 months ago by SimplyLili

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars blue mp3 player, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: 4GB BLUE MP3 USB ATLANTIC CLIP LCD SCREEN MP3 PLAYER CLIP FM RADIO (Electronics)
This came very quickly,the colour is really nice.Only one small moan is that the headphones are a bit cheep but you can plug your own pair in as it is a cheep product anyway.Also sometimes it wants to play music that I have not put on there but I am still learning to play around with it at the moment.Very good value for money and my children tend to use it more then other top brands they have at home because it is so lightweight and not expensive your not going to loose a lot of money if it gets lost which is good as children are very good at loosing things.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Jan 2013
cheap to buy well made does exactly what it suppose to do only advice is to buy a decent set of headphones other than that perfect and easy to use we are well pleased with this product fast delivery well packed etc well done recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic replacement for older version, 6 Jun 2013
Nich-E (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Got an older version of these from another retailer, that screen had poor quality and the songs stacked during playback if the bitrate exceeded 320. Eventually the headphone port snapped so I needed a replacement.
So, I got this. Seems to be working perfectly. Radio is fantastic, managing to pick up some of my favourite unlicensed channels. The mp3 playback is clear, the bass is great (using different earbuds). The equalizer is powerful, and by far Rock is the best to use. After reading some other reviews I had a slight doubt about the product, but don't let the other reviews put you off. The unit is about the size of an iPod Shuffle, although a bit longer. The mp3's metal casing acts as a radio antenna, so if the channel you are listening to seems to be crackly, putting your hand(or a long metal object) within close proximity can fix that.
File transfer is easy and fast, got all 2.5gb of my previous library straight onto this mp3. Warning: this doesn't use iTunes, this uses the good old drag-n-drop. Additionally, this mp3 has a filesystem (alike the older version) which helps when you have several songs separated into folders.
Overall I recommend this product and its a great buy if you need something cheap and snappy to listen to music on.

5.0 out of 5 stars MP3 Player, 1 April 2013
Don't let the price put you off - it's a fantastic wee player - great sound and sound quality. No instructions to use it, but you have to fairly brain dead if you can't use this. It also a card slot so you can have more music.

I'd also get your own headphones - the ones it comes with aren't that good

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, 14 Feb 2013
Its small, amazing price and it works well the colour means its easily found in the car footwell more words?

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic- but worked for a few months, 21 Jun 2013
This Mp3 player only lasted me 2 months then stopped working, was good initially, albeit a bit finicky to use. I also had problems after a while trying to charge the battery, it kept reading as though I wanted to check what was on the files instead of just plain charging it. Would not buy this product and I would invest £20-30 more on a different Mp3 player, or if you want something cheap and cheerful for 3 months then this one is for you. I`m awaiting a refund now, its been about a 1 month wait for the refund and I am awaiting postage refund as I was charged to send back a faulty item, which was not happy about!

1.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for a small personal radio., 9 May 2013
This seemed to be what i was looking for.
Delivery was on time.
Worked well on first charge, apart from in bright sun light, not able to see writing on screen.
On next charge it started up with welcombe & turned off, unable to get it to hold a charge again.
Waiting for Atlantic to get back to me, as what to do next
Looking at further reviews I would not have touched this with a barge pole!

5.0 out of 5 stars For this price it's tops!, 8 Feb 2013
R. W. Black "BlueRememberedHills" (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Well priced multi-function player (although I'll only use the MP3 player). Perfect for the gym and so cheap so what if it breaks? Instructions written in TINY text.

5.0 out of 5 stars top little gadget!!, 19 July 2013
i bought this to use whilst exercising on a cross trainer, and after reading some reviews I wasn't really sure if it would be any good, but it is brilliant, its light yet robust and really easy to use, in fact my 6 year old daughter took to it that much that I ended up ordering her one in pink! don't be put off by some of the reviews these really are a bargain for the money, Its really easy to drop music on it off a laptop, I haven't used the earphones that came with it as I already had some decent ones so cant comment on those, sound quality is very good, better than I eapected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish don't waste your money, 19 Jun 2013
D. P. Pegg "TS" (UK) - See all my reviews
Got one of these for my mother, the battery failed whilst I was running through the music I had just loaded on to it, so I did not even get to give it to her.

The old saying you get what you pay for is apt for this, don't waste your money this really is cheap and nasty. I am amazed other people review it so highly, yes it is lees that £5 but £5 for a piece of garbage is still £5 wasted.

Postage back was more than cost of unit so I did not bother. I replaced it with the lowest level scandisk MP3. Yes admittedly four time the price but nearly a year on and it is still going strong and has loads more features and much better sound quality, not that I had a great deal of time to sample the Blue MP3 USB Atlantic.

A Scandisk £24 and it will still be working 12 months from the time of purchase, which only a lucky few can say of this piece of cheap junk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›