5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case. Very happy
Bought this to house my Canon Ixus 230HS camera as the official case doesn't have any pockets for extras. The camera fits nicely inside, without being so tight you can't get it out again. The case seems well made and the small netting pocket on the front is ideal for a spare battery.
Would happily recommend this to anyone with the same camera. Delivery was quick too!
Published on 18 Jan 2012 by Marky4

3.0 out of 5 stars A good fit, but cheap materials and construction
I bought this for my new IXUS 500 HS, in addition to the official leather Canon case for that camera. I've long been in the habit of attaching my camera to the strap of my rucksack when out walking in the hills, so specifically wanted this one for that purpose. I attach it with a couple of karabiners, using the eyelets on the sides.

The overall look and feel of...
Published 21 months ago by L. Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case. Very happy, 18 Jan 2012
This review is from: Case4Life Compact digital camera soft case pouch for Canon Ixus 1**, 2**, 5** IS HS Series inc 145, 150, 155, 240 HS, 125 HS - Lifetime Guarantee (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the right case..., 16 Mar 2012
... for the Canon Ixus 220HS camera. It is just the right size, not too tight nor too loose. It is made of nice soft materials which protect the camera well. I like the fact that it has an optional neck strap which I prefer to using the wrist strap slotted through the case opening. It also has a front pouch which will accommodate a spare memory card or battery or both. Spot on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap case does a good job, 14 Nov 2012
andii34 (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted a little case for my camera, but wasn't prepared to pay out for a leather one. The camera is small so I didn't want anything too bulky. This case provides enough padding to stop the camera getting damaged without being too big. I would recomend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect camera bag, 13 May 2013
The camera bag was excellent and at a very good price compared to others I viewed. Just the job and I would recommend to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Case, 24 July 2013
This little case is a real gem.It fits the Canon Ixus perfectly,is very well made,durable and stylish.It is quick and easy to get the camera out and has a strap of just the right length,as well as a useful pocket on the front for a spare battery.All this for a cracking price.I can't recommend it highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 15 July 2013
Caz (WESTCLIFF ON SEA, Essex, GB) - See all my reviews
holds my camera compactly and has added space to hold a spare battery or SD card. good quality and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect reasonably priced case, 29 Jun 2013
A. Owen "anthonymowen" (Orpington, England) - See all my reviews
I have bought two of these cases, one for me and one for my daughter. It's a perfect fit for the camera, which is easy to take in and out, and gives good protection. The case can be affixed to a belt or used with the supplied strap over a shoulder or round the neck.

If you are looking for a camera case that will do the job without costing an arm and a leg you won't go wrong with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good fit, but cheap materials and construction, 27 Nov 2012
L. Goddard "Lacrimosa" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

The overall look and feel of this one is a bit cheap and nasty when compared to makes like Canon, Lowepro and Samsonite. In particular, the eyelets for the strap (or the karabiners, in my case) don't look very durable, so I'm half expecting them to tear off after a while. I'll report back if they do. The flap closes with velcro too, which in my experience never lasts long.

On the plus side, this case is well padded, a snug fit, and gives the camera very good coverage against knocks and showers, though not heavy rain. At just 44g, it's also very light. I use the front netted compartment for a spare battery, but it does need to be wrapped in a small plastic bag first, as the net offers little protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for Ixus 230 HS!, 6 Oct 2012
I wanted a case that would protect my camera but still be small enough to fit in a pocket and this one is perfect. It's well padded but doesn't add too much bulk and the net pocket is great for a spare battery and/or memory card. Very happy with it, and with the service from Gadget Barn - it arrived the day after I ordered it!

5.0 out of 5 stars canon ixus case, 11 July 2012
This case was bought for the Canon 230 hs. The camera fits snugly and plenty padding for protection. There is a front pocket for a spare card if required. The case sits on a belt and is not obtrusive.