5.0 out of 5 stars very handy
The item arrived quickly; sturdy little box which fits exactly my digital camera: I am very happy with my purchase.
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by M. Ferrandon

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for the Lumix
I was disappointed as I bought this for my Lumix 19 but it was too tight of a fit. I decided to keep the case as I was able to swap with a case on my grandsons camera. Good quality case but just didn't fit my Lumix.
Published 23 months ago by P McElkerney

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 9 Dec 2011
M. Ferrandon (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case4Life Red/Black Nylon Soft Shockpoof Splashproof Digital Camera Case Bag for Panasonic Lumix FH, FP, FS, FT, FX, L, S, SZ, TZ, 3D Series inc TZ30, TZ40, F5 - Lifetime Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Camera Case, 9 Oct 2011
C. Mwaniki "L" (London) - See all my reviews
As described. Neat, safe and compact. Delivery on time, nice fit for the Panasonic Lumix FS x16. Could do with a little slot to store a spare SD card or two

4.0 out of 5 stars compact, handy, 11 April 2013
useful little bag, light - could have done with a slightly longer shoulder strap, but I'm tall so not a problem for most.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for the Lumix, 14 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Lumix DMC-FT25 and excellent value for money, 26 Aug 2014
Having purchased a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT25 camera, I wanted a suitable case to carry it around in. Having read several reviews stating that various cases, advertised as being suitable for this camera, were not big enough, i chose the Case4Life case after carefully measuring the camera (not relying on any stated measurements). I am pleased to say I have found this case absolutely perfect for carrying both the camera and small items such as a spare battery. The case can be attached to a belt or carried around the neck. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent lightweight, 27 April 2014
A. McQueen (Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
IT IS AN EXCELLENT LIGHTWEIGHT CAMERA CASE THAT FITS PANASONIC LUMIX PERFECTLY, IT ALSO IS WELL PADDED GIVING GREAT PROTECTION.

5.0 out of 5 stars BELT CASE, 9 May 2014
EXCELLENT QUALITY AND SOFT INSIDE TO PROTECT YOUR SCREEN. JUST TAKES MY DMC FS5 SNUGLY BUT WOULD NOT DO FOR ANYTHING BIGGER.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case not for panasonic TZ60, 6 July 2014
Despite the case is claimed to be compatible with Panasonic TZ60, unfortunately it is not. The case is too small to fit the TZ60.Simply TZ60 does not fit into the case. The product has misleading description.

Otherwise the case looks all right.
I would keep it if it was the right size for my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Good quality case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 5 Jun 2014
Great case, light and fits my camera and perfectly. Knocked it about doing some hiking and my camera came out fine