5.0 out of 5 stars A must for contouring
Great product, the highlighter must be used in small amounts as with the contouring blush, when use with correct contouring brushes, I would certainly recommend this product plus it's value or money.
Published 17 months ago by M. Galvin

3.0 out of 5 stars More bronzing than contouring
I'd wanted to try a face contour kit for some time and had been looking at various price points. Sleek's was the cheapest but in this case, cheap does not equal substandard. This kit is great quality - there's a useful mirror in the lid and the case seems sturdy.

However, as some other reviewers have commented, the colours as shown on Amazon are not even close...
Published 5 months ago by Julie D

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for contouring, 12 Jun 2013
M. Galvin "M. Galvin" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderrful, 14 Feb 2013
it's all I have to say. The dark shade is perfect for contoring, the pearly, very slightly pinkish one is the best highlighter. I'll be ordering another one soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 28 Nov 2013
Item came earlier than expected, so it was a great surprise. It is amazing colors, smooth and blend really well. Contains a lot of product, a little goes a long way especially the highlighter. The medium color is perfect for my skin color and it is so easy to apply-i am a new beginner in contouring world :) will purchase again for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as picture, 1 Nov 2013
I like the set I got (a light contour plus peachy highlighter) but it was not the same as the picture. I am still happy with the purchase but it might not be what you are looking for xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bronzer!, 25 Jan 2012
Definitely the best bronzer i have ever used, its the perfect mix of colour for my pale skin. I am very, very pale and it just gives me a nice tan glow without glitter or shimmer, as the bronzer itself it matte. Not too expensive either, well packaged and fast delivery :)

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin!, 4 Dec 2013
After reading all of the previous reviews I decided to order the dark - however it really is dark. From what people have said the light is very light which I didn't want so perhaps the medium shade would be best. Having said that if I use it very very sparsely it does give a great effect. Beautifully contouring your cheeks to give great shape. I am happy even though I ordered a shade too dark - so my advice is go ahead, it's great, but if you're Caucasian DO NOT ORDER THE DARK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Qaulity and affordable, 9 Feb 2013
Used a few times since purchased and I'm very happy with it. Stays on for hours and the colours are very pigmented so you dont need to apply loads but can build it up if wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Mar 2013
I have only used it briefly this morning when it arrived. I wondered whether to bother getting it as I've been using a dark bronzer to contour but my god this is so much better (obviously). It is exactly how it is shown in the pictures, especially colour wise. It seems a perfect shade for my skin.

As it is medium I wondered whether it would be too dark as I am quite pale skinned (not extremely white) but not quite medium toned. It is the perfect shade in my opinion! Doesn't look too obvious, blends extremely well.

I love Sleek makeup (owning a lot of their eyeshaddows, very recommendable!!) and the contour kit is now a 'must have' in my makeup bag!!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 2 Mar 2014
amazing quality. will be purchasing more sleek products.
saw the exact same thing is superdrug for 8.
colours however can be slightly darker than normal, if your medium skin colour go for light.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so happy with this - I'm fair and this doesn't make ..., 26 Oct 2014
I'm so happy with this - I'm fair and this doesn't make me look muddy, it blends so well on skin or on primed skin, you can build it too so great for all looks and days. The highlighter is shimmery which I love - I use it on my brow bone, cheek bone and down my nose and you can also build this one as well. I use it every day. Great shipping from BizLinks too.

Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit