5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pattern, but postage charges too much.
I really loved this pattern and have made three out of the four Jumpers. They have been true to size, My Cavelier King charles loves the chunky knit one. This is the second pattern I have ordered and both have been great. Delivery has been on time. The only problem is the price of postage, its way too much. Larry
Published on 4 May 2012 by Larry

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller postage charges are daylight robbery!
Published on 26 April 2012 by DH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Seller postage charges are daylight robbery!, 26 April 2012
This review is from: Knits & Pieces Knitting Pattern SP14 : Small Dog Coats (Pamphlet)
When I purchased this item I anticipated receiving a pamphlet type booklet of patterns not the 2 sheets of glossy A4 sized paper which arrived. I realise a shop may well charge '''1.70 for same. What is annoying is the sellers charges for postage and packaging which is '''2.80 second class. You could actually post a good sized book for that. I took the item in its envelope to a post office on the day it was received and the true cost of postage to anywhere in the UK (again 2nd class) was actually 58 pence, even the cost of an envelope would take this to under one pound, a lot less if they were bought as a pack or wholesale. How can they justify '''4.50 or 2 sheets of A4 and over treble the true cost of postage? I realise businesses exist to make a profit but the profit should be from the quality of the product not by bumping the cost of P&P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pattern, but postage charges too much., 4 May 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars SMALL DOG COAT KNITTING PATTERN, 25 Jan 2012
Pattern was as described and fairly easy to follow. It arrived in a timely fashion but I consider post and package charges a little steep.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMALL DOG COAT PATTERN, 27 Jan 2013
PATTERN GREAT BUT POSTAGE FAR TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU COULD DOWNLOAD IT TO A KINDLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Small Dog Knitting Pattern, 18 July 2013
jane Austen (Reading,Berkshire) - See all my reviews
I chose this pattern because I wanted to knit a coat for an xtra small dog and there are not many patterns available. It was exactly what I wanted and the finished article was exactly like the pattern shows so I was very pleased with the result. I do think it was very expensive for a knitting pattern especially when you have to pay a high postage and there is only 2 out of the 4 patterns which I can use.

5.0 out of 5 stars small dog coat patterns, 8 Jan 2012
I love the little coat I have knitted from the pattern and everyone else says how cute my little Misty looks in it ,It was easy to follow as i had`nt knitted any thing for years ,Misty is my rescued tea cup yorkshire terrier, the measurements were perfect for her , she won`t be shivver when its chilly now !!
thanks to seller.
Barbara

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 1 Dec 2013
A clear easy to follow pattern. I knitted the stripy one for my french bull dog and everywhere he goes people admire it and ask where it's from. I have had lots of requests for the pattern.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern arrived very swiftly but it would not be a ..., 12 Aug 2014
Pattern arrived very swiftly but it would not be a pattern suitable for beginners, it could be if it was explained in simpler terms but found the postage very high considering that it was just afew sheets of paper..the high postage charge is what would make me not be in any rush to order any other patterns!

3.0 out of 5 stars Challic08, 4 July 2014
Cost a lot for what it is. Only 4 patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitted coats for dogs, 16 Jan 2014
Excellent accurate pattern. Already made 2 ideal for when our Shizhu has been clipped. He normally does not like wearing a coat but doesn't realise he has this on. Pattern sent very quickly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›