on 14 November 2012
I knit dog coats and blankets for various rescue dog homes and this pattern includes several dog coats that can be made, especially for greyhound type dogs which are a different shape to most.
on 11 November 2011
This pattern is well-written and easy to follow. I have nitted my dog two sweaters so far and they have been greatly admired.
on 16 November 2011
I was delighted with this knitting pattern,it was easy to follow and make
and fits my greyhound belle a treat she looks loverly in it and am pleased overall with it
on 4 May 2012
This is a great pattern for a greyhound, with their deep chest it is hard to get pattern to fit. This is also good because it has a high neck, the only problem I had was the band underneath, that has to be adjusted to fit the individual dog. Larry.
on 24 March 2013
Skinny dogs feel the cold and the jumpers allow them the freedom to move that a conventional coat doesn't. The pattern is quite easy to follow but the size guides are a bit vague and I'd appreciate more specific instructions re the length of the garment.
on 6 February 2012
Pattern arrived quickly. I would purchase from this provider again. I have not used the pattern yet but am looking forward to doing so.
on 3 May 2012
It took 7 days to arrive as it is said on the website but the product is of great quality and very easy to use, it looks good on my whippet. I bought the black one.
on 13 February 2013
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY TWO BOYS, THEY ARE LURCHER /SALUKI CROSS. AND THEY TEND TO FEEL THE COLD A BIT, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN TEARING ABOUT THE GARDEN OR THE FIELDS....THEY DONT MIND THEM GOING OVER THEIR HEADS EITHER...WHICH I DID THINK WOULD BE A PROBLEM FOR THEM. IT ALSO FITS WELL UNDER THEIR DOG COAT AS AN ADDED EXTRA, FOR THESE BITTER COLD DAYS WE HAVE.
AND THEY FEEL MORE SETTLED IVE NOTICED WHEN TRAVELLING IN THE CAR, ON LONG DISTANCES TOO, SO ALL IN ALL A GOOD PATTERN TO HAVE. MY FRIEND USES OLD WOOL TO MAKE THESE COATS TOO, AND SELLS THEM TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RESCUE CENTER SHE IS PART OF...
on 19 May 2013
just finished my first one and it looks very nice pattern easy to follow giving to a greyhound rescue group
on 29 April 2013
Brought for a stocking filler for my mum as she loves to knit. Saw this and thought my dog would benefit from a jumper but finding the wool has been more differcult.
Great quick delivery and value for money.