5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, looks good and value for money
I like the look of this as it differentiates from the other USB drives we have already, which we wanted to store our wedding photos on. There is a reasonable amount of space for the price and we've saved loads of photos on here with more still to go. We've already used it to play a slideshow of the photos and all is working great.
I'd happily recommend it to anyone...
Published 15 months ago by VS

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
This looks nice and it does the job, but it is poorly made, it you were to drop it on hard floor there is high chance that the plastic will break straightaway! it is a bit loose in the USB port, so I am not sure it will last as long as previous USB memory sticks that I have had.
Published 15 months ago by Miriam Van Nyvel

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 8 April 2013
good price,good value, great for storing photos on,
nice little design,looks nice,half the price of some of the other sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Mar 2013
Perfect for Sixth form; keeping all my work in one place. Very big space within, very pretty design and quick delivery. I would suggest backing up the memory stick which I found when I lost it once; luckily I found it but now not taking any risks and making sure I have another copy of my work within another source. This however is no fault of the product itself. Fantastic product, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars usb key, 26 Mar 2013
lovely looking fancy usb key. Easily recognisable amongst all my other boring usual ones. It would make a nice gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pen Drive, 13 Mar 2013
Kevin Dermott (Oldham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Integral Xpression 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Flowers (Accessory)
Very pretty with a delicate B&W pattern, it goes great in my "Black and White" themed room ,I own dozens of USB drives for different uses, some to boot Linux live distributions, they all vary in speed of read / write, this is not in the fastest range, but if you are not trying to boot from it you will not notice, I'm very happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Integral 16GB Xpression USB Flash Drive - Birds Pattern, 2 Mar 2013
It does what it is supposed to, looks different from my other USB flash drives so I can find it easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Portable Storage, 19 Feb 2013
Mr. Adam G. Greenwood (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
Nice size storage, does the job fine. Easy to take with you in your pocket. Good value, inexpensive for the amount of capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars as it said on the tin!, 27 Oct 2012
packaging was brill, came brand new in those plastic containers. Product was a four Gig memory stick and it had 4 Gig of memory... what more can you say!! my work colleagues dropped the stick about 3 times on my first day of having it, so I can definitely say it bounces well!! looks like it would fit well on my key ring, although i haven't attached it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Flash drive, 13 Jun 2012
Really pretty and practical design, fits neatly into my flofax. Great price and prompt delivey. The stick flashes red when saving so you know it is working.

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupt, 23 July 2013
The product has never worked as from first use had corrupted files that were put on the memory stick. It couldnt be returned as i had already thrown the packaging away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after a month!, 19 Mar 2014
E. STEWART - See all my reviews
I bought two of these USB sticks. One has worked fine but the other keeps corrupting my files. I cannot return it now as it is past the return policy of 30 days, which is so annoying! So I just want to warn people when buying this product, that there may be problems. I have had to buy another product to replace this and will certainly be keeping well away from this brand in future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 327 | Next ›