Colour: Blue|Change

on 12 July 2013
The iron is heavy to use and the cord seems to get in the way. Replaced my much loved more expensive model and went for something cheaper....false economy!
on 19 April 2016
My wife is over the moon with the performance & the extra long lead is a real bonus. If she is happy ( & she is not that easy to please ) then I am happy!.
on 27 March 2015
For a cheap iron this is really good. My one small niggle is the water cover, easily break your nails trying to open it other than that, I like the iron.
on 4 December 2013
We always have Tefal irons as they are so light, this one doesn't disappoint. It does what is says on the tin. Very pleased, I Would definitely recommend.
on 13 July 2013
This iron has proved to be exceptionally efficientand I give it full rating and full reccomendation. Have told several of my friends about its efficiency.
on 1 July 2015
Ok, but keeps sticking to things and turning black on hotplate. I Had to scrape it of 4 times and needs doing again. The stains are now not coming off.
on 18 June 2013
Brought this iron after a lot of disappointment with other irons. Has a great long lead &lead is positioned so doesn't get in the way when iron resting.
on 10 March 2013
Really outstanding features especially the non-tilt stand, would buy another.
Heats up quickly and produces a steady output of steam when required.
on 19 June 2015
Have only used it once and it is a please to use as far a ironing is concerned. My wife likes it and this replaces a previous Tefal. Ver light in use
on 7 November 2013
I needed a lighter iron than the Philips I have been using I have been using. This one fits the bill perfectly and certainly glides over the fabrics.