5.0 out of 5 stars This beats all the rest!!!
Published on 28 Sept. 2012 by claire1986

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work
I used this on my two cats and it didn't work that well, I ended up using Strong Hold from the Vets which worked superb. One of my cats has a flea allergy and rips his fur out if he gets bitten so I have to be careful on the treatments I use.
Published 19 months ago by James Goodall

5.0 out of 5 stars This beats all the rest!!!, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg) (Misc.)
Over the past few warmer months my home and my poor cats have become infested with fleas, my poor son and partner were being bitten badly! I have spent copius amounts of money on flea products treating my home and my cats. I bought many amounts of frontline and nothing was working on them. I spoke to vets and tried their reccomendations! Then I googled it and this product was mentioned, i read the reviews and thought I may as well give it a try........ Best thing I ever did! I now have happy cats, partner and son, all flea free within 24 hours. I can't big this product up enough after months of hell. I have a happy household ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff !, 17 April 2012
This killed all fleas on my dear Bubble immediately, when used in conjunction with Indorex household flea spray we found it really is the only spot-on that works :)USED WITHIndorex Household Flea Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars One that works, 21 Feb. 2012
This product works well and is easy to apply. It is better that it comes in packs of 4 especially if you have 2 cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage for cats, 10 Jan. 2012
We found our cat had fleas after using Frontline for some years, so decided to use Advantage, it is brilliant and worked straight away we are now a flea zone free, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Aug. 2012
D. Moorby "TV Drama Enthusiast" (Normandy, France.) - See all my reviews
Changed to Advantage from Frontline, and boy what a difference. Frontline is not effective on my cats anymore, but Advantage does what it says on the packet. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars frontline needs to improve their formula...., 12 Oct. 2013
I have used front line on my cats for 10 years, I have 3 cats (10,9,1)
My eldest cat has flea dermatitis even just a few fleas can set her out in huge scabby bumps and lumps and eventually she looses her fur from over grooming the areas.
She has really suffered this summer, with it being extra warm there has been more fleas about, I have had her to the vet twice it got so bad, she has had various injections, hormone tablets and frontline every month for 3 months. She responded to the vets treatment the first time but as soon as I stopped the tablets (5days) she would start to break out again and the fleas were all still there on all 3 of my cats when I combed them.

I started to think the house must have been infested, I used foggers and indorex and treated them all again, but to no avail the front line was completely ineffective.

One of the customers at our yard suggested I tried advantage and I was sceptical considering the vet had said that there was not a known tolerance, but now a week after treatment there really is a difference her scabs have disappeared and new fur is growing in, she is happy and resting a lot more spending less time grooming. My other cats are a lot happier and are acting like themselves again. I really would recommend this product to anyone who is using frontline and its not working, frontline needs to improve their formula it was effective but not anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 2 Sept. 2012
After treating our 3 house cats with Frontline and spending a fortune with no good outcome, we were recommended this and it is fantastic. It worked almost immediately and the cats are so much happier. I certainly won't use Frontline again.
It is easy to apply and totally painless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Newly Converted, 18 Aug. 2012
Having always previously used Frontline, I was none to happy when my 2 cats came home with 'lodgers' that even when re-treated with said product decided to take up squatters rights.
I then noticed, whilst looking for an alternative, that people were mentioning Advantage for Cats and the reviews were really good...Well, I'm also going to rave about it!
Applied it to both of my 'babies' as soon as it was delivered - within a couple of hours their scratching seemed to ease and by morning I found a few dead 'lodgers'...we're a couple of weeks down the line now and completely flea free! :)
To get the advantage over those pesky 'lodgers' then use ADVANTAGE for Cats - (naff pun I now, but I really am pleased I found this product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats, 20 Nov. 2014
This is a million times better than frontline. I have used frontline for many years but this year it wasnt very effective whether they have changed something or the fleas are getting immune i dont know. My 2 cats have been scratching constantly even though i treated them with frontline again last week, within an hour of applying Advantage a dozen fleas dropped off both cats & the scratching has stopped. I wont bother with frontline again. Happy cats once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fleas, 7 Nov. 2013
i have used frontline on my cats for ages but this time it didnt work
so tried advantage within 48 hours they had stopped scratching and on checking
found no fleas wouls recommend this product