5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff !
This killed all fleas on my dear Bubble immediately, when used in conjunction with Indorex household flea spray we found it really is the only spot-on that works :)USED WITHIndorex Household Flea Spray
Published on 17 April 2012 by Georgie

1.0 out of 5 stars do not use
hello, my name is Andy and my cat is called Tesla.
i had taken my cat to the vet and he gave her a clean bill of health,
did a blood test and said she was very healthy with a beautiful coat.
she didnt have fleas and is a house cat but he told us to put on advocate anyway.
with in 1 day she began to act odd, staring into space and not eating, she just...
Published on 22 Dec 2011 by catthing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff !, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 6 Aug 2012
D. Moorby "TV Drama Enthusiast" (Normandy, France.) - See all my reviews
Changed to Advantage from Frontline, and boy what a difference. Frontline is not effective on my cats anymore, but Advantage does what it says on the packet. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage for cats, 10 Jan 2012
We found our cat had fleas after using Frontline for some years, so decided to use Advantage, it is brilliant and worked straight away we are now a flea zone free, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 20 Nov 2011
As other reviewers have said, it certainly works much better than Frontline currently does! Would certainly recommend it - but do weigh your cat first, and get the right pack size.

5.0 out of 5 stars One that works, 21 Feb 2012
This product works well and is easy to apply. It is better that it comes in packs of 4 especially if you have 2 cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Newly Converted, 18 Aug 2012
Having always previously used Frontline, I was none to happy when my 2 cats came home with 'lodgers' that even when re-treated with said product decided to take up squatters rights.
I then noticed, whilst looking for an alternative, that people were mentioning Advantage for Cats and the reviews were really good...Well, I'm also going to rave about it!
Applied it to both of my 'babies' as soon as it was delivered - within a couple of hours their scratching seemed to ease and by morning I found a few dead 'lodgers'...we're a couple of weeks down the line now and completely flea free! :)
To get the advantage over those pesky 'lodgers' then use ADVANTAGE for Cats - (naff pun I now, but I really am pleased I found this product)

5.0 out of 5 stars life saver!, 6 Nov 2013
I have always used Frontline every month with my 2 cats who are 3.5 years old with no problems, but all of a sudden it appeared to stop working and my cats and home were completely overrun with fleas almost overnight. Having read other reviews suggesting a change of brand may work I ordered advantage - within 3-4 hours I noticed fleas dropping off my cats all drowsy so we could kill them. We bought a flea comb, hoovered and washed everything too. Fantastic stuff. Definitely converted to advantage!

5.0 out of 5 stars cats and their fleas, 18 Oct 2011
It is said that there are fewer things more difficult than separating a cat from its fleas. The ubiquitous 'Frontline' seemed to have answered that one but unfortunately that dreaded word 'resistance' has crept in to our vocabulary. I discovered the hard way that Frontline is not very effecive against lice and no longer gave my cats adequate levels of flea protection.

'Advantage' has come to the rescue. For how long, who knows? But for the moment, we have an effective 2nd line of defence and long may it continue.

I do recommend the use of a fine nit/flea comb to monitor the situation. It is too easy to nurture a false sense of security. Low levels of biting parasites are nothing to get paranoid about but high levels can become a serious nuisance to all and sundry.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 2 Sep 2012
After treating our 3 house cats with Frontline and spending a fortune with no good outcome, we were recommended this and it is fantastic. It worked almost immediately and the cats are so much happier. I certainly won't use Frontline again.
It is easy to apply and totally painless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than other leading brands, 27 July 2012
With the information given to me that another brand had stopped working and after two separate applications of that brand and still not free of fleas , I tried this one and it thankfully does the job :)