5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service and product !!
I was looking for a blue topaz ring and never really thought to look on amazon but I am so glad I did! This ring is really beautiful and the blue topaz is just as blue as the picture! Everyone has complimented it and thought I paid a lot more than I actually did! Also it arrived a day early! Bottom line is it is a top class product with top class service.
Published 22 months ago by Moe

2.0 out of 5 stars blue topaz diamond ring
Purchased this item thinking that the diamond would sparkle, was very disappointed only 2 puny diamond and no sparkle..but the blue topaz did some justice.
Published 13 months ago by diamond crazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service and product !!, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blue Topaz Ring, 9ct White Gold, Diamond and Blue Topaz Cushion Cut Ring, Size N, by Miore, MT022BTRO (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, 8 April 2013
I desperately wanted a blue topaz engagement ring and Amazon had a wonderful variety. This ring was exactly what I wanted as it also had diamonds on the shoulders. It is a perfect fit and very beautiful, thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull, 19 Mar 2014
Excellent quality for the price. Goes very well with my white gold wedding ring, looks stunning. The diamonds on the shoulders are tiny and cannot be seen unless you look very hard. However, the pattern on the side makes up for this. Lovely bright blue colour, Would recommend. Came in nice presentation box.

2.0 out of 5 stars blue topaz diamond ring, 11 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
Very beautiful. Worth the money.