Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 12 May 2013
I did a lot of searching before I brought the Bunny wooden playhouse, it is very sound made of good quality materials no rough or Sharpe edges which is very important. I especially like the stable door it makes it more fun for children. We have placed it on a concrete base to preserve it. I recommend this for toddlers up to school age just the right size we have put two small children's picnic chairs inside with a small table and a box of toys laid carpet to give it a little house feeling my Grandchildren play in it everyday come rain or shine it has been in constant use since we have had it for 6 weeks.This exceeded my expectation
on 4 April 2016
Bought this for my Grandchildren the 4 year old twins are nearly touching the inside roof, so they wont be able to play in it much longer, but my 2 year old Granddaughter can enjoy it for a couple of years, The shed it's self is fine, for what it cost the doors are not a perfect fit but it will do the job what it was bought for and hopefully the kids will have plenty of fun with it, you can fix the windows yourself to look better with a some sealent so all in all It's not going to last forever, but at the price I paid I'm happy with the item.
on 5 May 2016
Not happy with this item. Lots wrong. The bass was to big. Nails and screws wrong size. And very poor materials for the price. Won't be buying anything like this again.
on 30 May 2013
Bought this for 3yr olds birthday, husband spent hrs putting it together by himself and then realised roof was wrong size. the supplier sent a new roof in a few days without any quibble which was great. Perfectly adequate for the money but you do get what you pay for, if you want top quality finish buy a more expensive playhouse. Example, the doors can't hang correctly otherwise they won't close, this means they only just meet the magnetic catch to hold them shut therefore they come open in high winds. Other adjustments had to be made too in order for it to be put together, nothing major but as i say you get what you pay for. My son will still get plenty of use and enjoyment from it, overall we are pleased with it and it does look very cute!
on 27 May 2014
The house had a window missing and I did contact seller but no response nothing. So 1 star due to poor customer service, and missing parts. It maybe cheaper than others but if with others you get it all I'd say pay more. Bits needed adding to make it more weather proof. And lots of sanding. My little girl loves the finish product but after spending money on wood and a new window there are others out there for cheaper.
on 14 August 2014
panels fit but some overlap and some dont sit right. the roof vinyl is good, the window crosses are flimsy and snapped within 2 day's.

doors dont sit right when closed with the magnet lock which i have stronger fridge magnets (switched them now for better ones B and Q)