4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Brilliant
Good product, good price but why not include the transfers next time. The transfers are under £2 but carry a huge postal charge and it would have been 5 stars if they had been included with the trunky. A bit disappointing
Published on 21 Nov. 2012 by the bolt

3.0 out of 5 stars Dino trunki
I bought a dinosaur trunki for my nephew and must say I was very disappointed when the box was opened on Christmas Day as the dinosaur stickers were not provided. It seems the dinosaur stickers are sold separately. For the price of the trunki I think these should be included.
Published on 26 Dec. 2012 by Cathy

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed that the extra stickers were not included with it, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Trunki Ride-on Suitcase - Trunkisaurus Rex (Green) (Luggage)
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson who loves it. Very disappointed that the extra stickers were not included with it, only £2 extra but think they could be supplied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars They have been a very welcome present and have never disappointed me yet, 19 Aug. 2014
S. Larkin "Grandmother" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This was my 6th Trunki to buy as i bought them for my grandchildren for their 1st Birthday.
They have been a very welcome present and have never disappointed me yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not carry-on at Heathrow, 7 July 2013
Eugene Power (Hong Kong Autonomous Region, China) - See all my reviews
I bought this product specifically so my daughter and son would be distracted while travelling. Heathrow security sent us back to check-in and did not allow this to be carried on. That was the whole reason I bought it -- so kids could play with it before getting on the plane.

Very disappointed, and feel misled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boy has Trunki, will travel!, 16 July 2012
My 2 and half year old son absolutely loves his Trunkisaurus and no sooner it arrived and he got on and was whizzing himself around! It was smaller than I imagined but then I guess in order to class as hand luggage it has to be within flight guidelines. I am hoping travelling with him for our forthcoming hols will be a little less stressful in the airport now he can amuse himself with Trunki, to ride and pull along. Fingers crossed! We live in Lanzarote so it arrived late but not due to the sellers in UK, who upon emailing were prompt, but due to customs in Gran Canaria not releasing it without us proving what it was and cost. Am happy with Sellers service and the look of joy on my sons face when he got the Trunki out the box said it all! Also bought the stickers which we will attach together to get the full Dinosaur effect - ggrrrr!

3.0 out of 5 stars delivery etc fine. Should have had stickers with it or indicate ..., 25 Nov. 2014
OK.delivery etc fine. Should have had stickers with it or indicate that they weren't included. Had to get stickers else where. A nuisance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, my 4 year old grandson loves it, 17 Sept. 2014
Great case, my 4 year old grandson loves it. We pulled it around the airport and he was sat on it. Good sturdy quality case.

5.0 out of 5 stars trunkis a hit, 29 Aug. 2014
Excited to see it for 3 year old grandson took to it straight away climbed on board. super idea for kids they will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 8 Jan. 2015
Christmas present for grandchildren but they played with them and loved them. Riding on them they liked

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love, been on many trips, 5 Aug. 2014
What's not to love, been on many trips, plane and car and is still as strong as the day we bought it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Mar. 2015
Very good, our grandson enjoyed packing his toys for the holiday and pulling it in the airport.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›