5.0 out of 5 stars I like how it clips on and off
I really don't know what everyone is on about the lids being too big for bowl. The lids fit perfectly. I like how it clips on and off. I found
Published 3 months ago by jet88

3.0 out of 5 stars will do for now
Published on 3 Sep 2011 by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars will do for now, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Premier Housewares Glass Storage Bowls with Red Lids - Set of 5 (Kitchen & Home)
i was happy to find these on amazon as i previously had a set of blue ones that were brilliant but i dropped one so thought i would replace the set as a few were mislaid. when i got these out the box i was impressed but when putting the lids on i found they didn't really 'fit', they felt a little too big and the lids felt cheap. but i suppose they were a bargain so will be alright for the time being. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 20 May 2013
The previous reviews warned me they weren't good quality but useful for storage but the lids don't fit properly so that's a complete waste of time. The first time I used one I put it in the microwave as I normally do with my pyrex - and I couldn't see it saying anywhere not to use them in the microwave - and it promptly cracked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 9 Jan 2012
The bowls look cheap and the lids do not fit on the bowls. I will never buy again.

Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous dishes, 21 April 2012
first time i put the largest dish in the microwave it cracked in half
promptly threw the lot in the rubbish bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 21 Jun 2014
The lids don't form a seal, rendering the whole thing out and out useless. The bowls are ok, but the lids just loosely clip on, they don't even solidly clip on. I'm not sure what use they are meant to be.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I had imagined, 8 July 2011
I ordered these as I was having a barbecue for a friends birthday and, living in the heat of Spain thought these would help the food stay fresher for longer. Although they are better quality than I had expected (quite thick glass with durable plastic lids) the size was disappointing, they are more suited to crisps, nuts and perhaps tortilla chips than salad stuffs.
Healthy regards,
Brian.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 8 Jun 2012
The bowls are not as big as you expect and the lids do not fit properly. I am not very happy but they weren't that expensive. It is probably best if you go and see these products before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how it clips on and off, 23 Aug 2014
Nothing wrong with it. Just maybe a lot smaller than I expected. Really hoped to store 2 meals in this then sauces and use on as a mixer bowl. But lol like all my other storage and cookware they ended up being another let down in size compartment. But least they are bigger than the cookware I received which were no bigger than my hands. The other storage glass on amazon are ridiculously expensive I saw them all on other sites and they were only a tenner for a set but on here you pay an arm and a leg just for one. So I opted for this one. I think they are not weak cheap etc. Maybe that's my opinion. But they really don't look that bad a quality just prefer if we're a little bigger. But even the size is still not too bad. When I get money together again. Or rather that should be if I do. Then I can look elsewhere for the spare and rectangle storage for now these aren't too bad and really are not too small. ;)

1.0 out of 5 stars They are fine for dry but don't seal, 21 April 2014
I bought two sets of these for olives, tuna, beans things like that - but they don't seal and leak so really aren't what I needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made and they crack in microwave, 7 April 2014
it got cracked immediately in the microwave, had to throw all the food. not worth wasting ur time and money better find a better quality