5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
Perfect when I'm preparing ingredients for cooking, and for storing things in the fridge. The lids aren't a tight fit, so you wouldn't be able to transport anything in them, but that's not why I bought them.

Published on 14 May 2012 by Anita

3.0 out of 5 stars will do for now
Published on 3 Sept. 2011 by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars will do for now, 3 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Premier Housewares Glass Storage Bowls with Red Lids - Set of 5 (Kitchen & Home)
i was happy to find these on amazon as i previously had a set of blue ones that were brilliant but i dropped one so thought i would replace the set as a few were mislaid. when i got these out the box i was impressed but when putting the lids on i found they didn't really 'fit', they felt a little too big and the lids felt cheap. but i suppose they were a bargain so will be alright for the time being. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 20 May 2013
The previous reviews warned me they weren't good quality but useful for storage but the lids don't fit properly so that's a complete waste of time. The first time I used one I put it in the microwave as I normally do with my pyrex - and I couldn't see it saying anywhere not to use them in the microwave - and it promptly cracked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 9 Jan. 2012
The bowls look cheap and the lids do not fit on the bowls. I will never buy again.

Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous dishes, 21 April 2012
first time i put the largest dish in the microwave it cracked in half
promptly threw the lot in the rubbish bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 21 Jun. 2014
The lids don't form a seal, rendering the whole thing out and out useless. The bowls are ok, but the lids just loosely clip on, they don't even solidly clip on. I'm not sure what use they are meant to be.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 8 Jun. 2012
The bowls are not as big as you expect and the lids do not fit properly. I am not very happy but they weren't that expensive. It is probably best if you go and see these products before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 14 May 2012

They were delivered really quickly. Postage & packaging an absolute BARGAIN! I dread to think what it cost the seller to package these up - the glass was so well protected it barely needed the word Fragile written on the outside!

Top quality service for something very inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how it clips on and off, 23 Aug. 2014
I really don't know what everyone is on about the lids being too big for bowl. The lids fit perfectly. I like how it clips on and off. I found
Nothing wrong with it. Just maybe a lot smaller than I expected. Really hoped to store 2 meals in this then sauces and use on as a mixer bowl. But lol like all my other storage and cookware they ended up being another let down in size compartment. But least they are bigger than the cookware I received which were no bigger than my hands. The other storage glass on amazon are ridiculously expensive I saw them all on other sites and they were only a tenner for a set but on here you pay an arm and a leg just for one. So I opted for this one. I think they are not weak cheap etc. Maybe that's my opinion. But they really don't look that bad a quality just prefer if we're a little bigger. But even the size is still not too bad. When I get money together again. Or rather that should be if I do. Then I can look elsewhere for the spare and rectangle storage for now these aren't too bad and really are not too small. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 12 May 2012
Speedy delivery and an excellent item. good sized bowls for storing left overs in the fridge, can be used in microwave and dishwasher safe. Great for parties too. Love the handy lids as saves on messing with cling film or foil. Would recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, 12 Sept. 2014
Mrs. P. A. Thomas (WALES) - See all my reviews
PLEASE DON'T PUT THESE IN THE MICROWAVE THEY SPLIT IN HALF!!!!!