on 17 February 2012
Not much to say, it does the job it's made for. It is well made (unlike some I've seen on here with bad joins and glue) and looks nice.
on 22 November 2013
but had I gone to a store near me, I would have bought the exact same one for half price.. get informed about regular prices at stores before you decide that something online is a good deal. my mistake, though. it's a good product
on 25 February 2013
Very well turned and finished item, nicely balanced and stable, good looking and well worth the price. Perfectly matched with other rubber wood items. Highly recommended.
on 18 November 2012
It's a mug tree made of beech - it does what it says on the tin. I can hang my mugs on it so I'm happy - is it a design innovation, no, but then I just wanted a mug tree!
on 2 November 2012
Needed one of these to free up some space. It's sturdy and stable. I'm sure my six mugs like it.
on 18 July 2013
I bought this for my 10 month old daughter's treasure basket to put curtain rings on. She loves it. A cheap and easy toy. The product itself is well made and would easily hold 6 medium cups.
on 15 February 2014
Looks good, well made and not to 'glossy'. Great for most mugs but I have a few taller slimmer ones and they knock on the ones below so they stay in the cupboard!
on 7 August 2013
I bought this for my 90 year old mum. She finds it easy to use. Does the job, looks good and good value for money
on 17 August 2013
its okay but the hooks are too close together. It looks good in the kitchen but I wouldn't buy another one.
on 14 June 2014
Ordered it to store my 6 cappuccino cups, looks neat and tidy on the window sill. Sturdy and does the job

See one answered question