on 6 August 2011
reallly nice fruit bowl - a simple silver design but with soft wooden base that is not going to
scrath surface - and not enormous like many others!
on 19 April 2012
I was delighted with this bowl not only by the size but how nice it looks.
It holds quite a large amount of fruit and is very stable due to the Rubber Wood Base.This is an excellent buy for the money and would recommend purchasing it to anyone.
It arrived within a few days and wouldn't hesitate to buy again from the company.Many thanks.
on 23 September 2012
The basket still has the chrome look to it as once the fruit is in you can see the wooden base, but I bought it because of the base, so as my kitchen unit would not get scratched .
on 27 July 2013
This is an excellent fruit bowl and looks more expensive than the price i paid, the rubber wood base stops the scratching of my table and can hold a quite a bit fruit and as someone else pointed out keeps the fruit well aired and lasting a bit longer. Time will tell wether the chrome rack itself keeps its colour or not, but first impressions are great value. I paid £6.71 for this including delivery, with amazon now charging delivery on these kinds of items, it makes it a little less value for money but great item!!
on 23 May 2014
This is really good finally have somewhat go put my fruit in again excellent size was delivered quickly and noticed fruit in house is all getting eaten
on 19 June 2014
Lovely sensible sized bowl and price. Just a word of warning, delivery time was later than estimated, but worth the wait.
on 22 May 2014
Very good, just what I was looking for, sits lovely on my kitchen table. I am very pleased with this purchase
on 13 June 2014
Just what I wanted. The size is great - not too big , not too small. Fits nicely into any area.
on 9 January 2013
PROS:

- Solidly built, for its intended purpose it should last a long time

- Looks great

- Good size

- Has handles

- Wont scratch the surface it is placed upon

- Fantastic price of £6.95 delivered!

CONS:

- The base on mine was not assembled correctly, it was easy to fix as the base is in two parts which are held together by two large star woodscrews, it was just a matter of unscrewing them and turning the bottom part of the base around the correct way and moving the top part of the base so it was in the centre of the metal part.

Overall this is a great product and i am very pleased with it, it will go nicely in my new house! I wouldn't be put off by the base not being put on correctly on mine though as its easy to fix and may simply be an isolated incident. I did knock a star off for it though.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2011
Lovely fruit bowl, nice & simple design. Bit smaller than I expected so suits a small family perfectly (we are a family of 4). Dispatch & delivery were fairly quick to. All in all its a nice fruit bowl and does the job!