on 28 January 2013
The only minor gripe is that the drive capacity is on the lid - so I have two identical flash drives with no idea of which is which when I remove the tops - I just got a permanent pen and wrote it on. I bought two of these flash drives (8gb and 32gb) to use with my phone (via OTG cable) and cannot fault them. Speed isn't amazing, but for the price they are superb. I can now carry around movies / books / training material without filling up my phone.
on 29 September 2013
I use it to carry all my music around and it is especially useful for my car, as it takes up next to no space.
on 29 November 2013
Really good little memory stick & works just fine with my laptop.

Here are the approximate dimensions, as they are wrong in the item description: 29mm x 14mm x 8mm.

The item description also says: 'Attach to keys, as it is in a handy key fob design' I would dispute this! There is a flimsy plastic loop on the end of the unit, but this would only last a matter of seconds on a bunch of keys... I have uploaded a photo to show this.

The capacity is now shown on the main body and not on the lid (on mine anyway, see photo)

But overall a great item at a bargain price as an Add-On.
review image
on 28 November 2013
A brilliant little gizmo. I bought it for use in the car as it didn't interfere with the gear change like other memory sticks. Totally reliable to date (about 1 year) including regularly updating the music collection on it. As mentioned, it survived an accidental wash (admittedly a cool wash with the cap on) but the experiment will not be repeated. It may look small and cheap, but then it is small and cheap to buy. Only reservation is that it could do with a loop of some kind to attach it to, say, a keyring.
on 27 August 2013
Quick delivery. Plugged in and works perfectly. Very handy format for tablets, laptops etc. Will probably by more. Using it every day.
on 26 November 2013
Regularly have to remove and put back in to get it to be recognised. Very disappointing and frustrating at times
on 13 January 2014
It works and so far is operational. If it fails then I'll down grade it to no stars. Hope that helps some one.
on 7 February 2015
Excellent little USB, very small & nice red colour
on 5 March 2014
my uses this all the time great