on 10 September 2012
trousers are very comfy to wear and fit perfectly they soon dry when you wash them and are a pleasure to iron
on 27 May 2014
These trousers are good for price but the cut is not great. I am a 33 waist and 40 hip and the 16 has a baggy waist and the fit around the crotch is too tight unless you wear them low slung... Which the makes them too long! Nice colour tho and matched my outfit perfectly. So I cut the waist ties and threaded them into hem to make harem pants and wear them low and they are fine. If ordering again I would go up a size, but to buy an 18 when normally a 14 is not very inspiring sadly.
on 11 August 2013
I previously ordered some linen trousers from Next which were scratchy and nearly twice the price of these trousers! These are great summer trousers for the price - well made and material is of good quality - not thin at all. Would recommend.
on 2 August 2013
Really pleased with this purchase as they fit really well and are good quality. Arrived really quickly and are value for money.
The trousers also don't stretch too much like other linen trousers I have had, so remain looking smarter for longer.

I would recommend these trousers to anyone looking for comfortable and value for money.
on 1 September 2013
Only worn once but were comfortable and held shape - hope they stay that way when washed. so far so good
on 13 October 2014
I bought these a size larger than I needed as most trousers are made too narrow in the leg, These fit ok when on but there is not enough material to get over the hips comfortably. Would have been enough material if it had been a zip fastening but its not its a drawstring.
on 30 June 2014
Very short in length, and don't feel very good quality
on 19 September 2013
Was unsure ordering clothing online. But fitted well. Not as good quality as my normal brand of linen trousers but have washed and ironed well. Not wore them yet but will be packing them for my hols.
on 12 August 2015
. A bit They were cheap and cheerful. Not as white white as I would of liked but ideal for the price. Cat complain as they so inexpensive and easy to wear.
on 14 April 2014
Was a bit unsure about ordering these trousers as I am very fussy about my trousers and like to try them on before buying them and make sure they fit but my doubts were unfounded as they fit perfectly and look great on. Bought them for holiday coming up and look forward to wearing them. Great value for money too.