5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I'd like or believe in a MMM tale. MM, yes, but this was off the scale in terms of the heat, 6 Jun 2014
ROROBLU'S MUM "ROROBLU'S MUM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bound by Law (Men of Honor) (Kindle Edition)
It takes skill to make a MMM tale a 5* one, and I don't give 5* reviews lightly, but this opened my mind, blew it away and left me wanting more of the leads. So much more that I had to nose at the author's website where I found that her new Phoenix Inc series, out in late 2014, is a spin-off of this tale, set in the PI world that the leads have gone into, and that we'll see more of these guys. Yes, we got a whole tale about them, but their HEA was only just starting as this tale ended, so it left me wanting more, and I'm so glad I will be getting more.

I won't summarise the tale, but I was willing to suspend disbelief a little that so many Alpha-types could all be gay, and their friends and allies too, all of them 'real' men, not a twink between them, as the author made the tale - and them - work. I loved the dynamics between them and the openness that they were forced to realise was needed if they were going to be able to let their pasts go and build a life together. I loved how the author tried to equalise all parts of the triad, and that scene with the chair and all three of them? Is SEJ sure that that's allowed in a (sort of, I suppose) mainstream tale? It was incredibly well done and incredibly sexy, but at the same time, eye-watering.

The only disappointment that I have is that Styx didn't allow himself to cede control to both Paulo and Law, not yet, which for me would have been the icing on the cake. And that's why I need to read more about these guys. The relationship is honest and open, and yes, I do believe that they've all come to love each other and be in love with each other, but Styx needs to learn to be able to give them his total trust, just that little bit more, to make things totally equal.

Still, that didn't spoil the tale for me, and it's a 5* Keeper.

Ebook courtesy of Samhain Publishing, in exchange for an honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable series, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bound by Law (Men of Honor) (Kindle Edition)
5 books so far in the series. The characters well written and engrossing great. I look forward to many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely hooked, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bound by Law (Men of Honor) (Kindle Edition)
I love the way these books are written. Really jumpy and as though each phrase is actually spoken by one of these very hot guys.

Their actual relationship is a bit eyewatering but the emotional moments inbetween are gut wrenching. I had tears in my eyes at one point. The plot (Styx's Mafia type father trying to kill him) is a bit sketchy at times and could do with a bit more background, but that's not really what the book is about.

You don't need to start at book one but it helps with the characters in this book as they all have a lot of 'baggage'.

Will be buying the rest of the series

5.0 out of 5 stars hottest!, 1 July 2012
M. ALVAREZ "Vamp mad" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bound by Law (Men of Honor) (Kindle Edition)
This series is good, very good. It has the hottest most credible sex scenes...and although I'm a woman and this is men on men action, is till the hottest thing I've read! And there is a plot, always.
I love that you can still read about the other characters as you go along.
I am on #3 now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Bound by Law (Men of Honor) (Kindle Edition)
This is the second in this series and it is a menage, and it works. Their childhoods, lost memories and memories they wished to forget all make up this book.

I don't want to give anything away but highly recommend reading this book. The sex scenes are HOT, the story is well written and not beyond happening in reality.

Looking forward to reading more of this series.

Bound by Law (Men of Honor)
2.47