Price:£2.20+ Free shipping

on 18 August 2011
These icing bags are great the none slip surface is just what i need. The service i received from the supplier was excellent. The bags are very strong and large so my icing does'nt go all over the place. In fact i cheated and washed one of the bags and re-used it and it was still as good.
11 comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2011
Really great product, i have been using a traditional piping bag and always found it a hassle. These plastic piping bags are so much easier to use. You can make them as large or small as you like. Very clean, no mess. Will be ordering more very soon.
on 30 November 2011
I ordered this on Monday, expecting it to arrive next week, and it actually arrived today! I was pleased with the quality of the product and incredibly impressed with the standard of service. Everything was to a high standard! I didn't realise they would be that big, but that is my mistake really! :)
on 3 May 2013
When I bought these bags I was unsure of the quality they would be because of the low price. Have used them for the first time today and they are great. Exactly what I was needing. Would definately buy more in the future.
on 21 October 2011
Love them! Being disposable means no messy bag to clean and they can be cut to whatever size
you need.
on 1 June 2012
These are huge! Had to cut down to more manageable size. But strong plastic and i have washed them and reused a number of times. Delivered really quickly, was very impressed.
on 5 January 2012
When these arrived, I must say I was surprised at how big they were - but that was my fault not correctly reading the size. Having said that and having used them, I am extremely pleased with the quality and the size. I only use them for domestic purposes but they are an excellent size for piping a normal quantity of meringues, icing cupcakes, etc. I've been able to reuse them three times so far and the seams are still holding strong. There's nothing worse than ousing seams and these don't let you down. A quality product delivered in reasonable time.
on 1 February 2012
Having read other reviews before purchasing these icing bags I knew they wree going to be quite large. They are larger than I anticipated but that is not a problem. If you lay them flat they are approx 20" long and about 11" wide (at the opening). Obviously they can be cut to the required size which is handy.

I haven't had a chance to use them yet but they are very thick; I was expecting a material similar to a zip-lock / sandwich bag but they are much tougher than that. The outside surface is quite grippy which I imaging will be helpful when twisting the top of the bag as it should discourage it to come lose / twist undone. The inside is very smooth though so there should be no problems with flow of icing etc.

They are very easy to tear apart from the roll as the perferations actually work and you don't end up tearing / stretching them at all.

Overall, I am very happy with the icing bags. I look forward to being able to chuck them once finished with rather than persevering with getting them clean! However, I imagine they could easily withstand being washed and re-used a number of times which would make them even better value!

Highly recommended!
on 16 May 2013
Exceedingly pleased with the icing bags, they do the job remarkably well. They were a very good size but it is easy to cut them down. Washed it out under hot tap and put in dishwasher as well, easily stand using again. Think these will last me the rest of my life!
on 4 May 2014
I bake daily and bought these to make it easier to ice multiple cupcakes in different colours.

They are ok if you:
Don't overfill them as they split and you cannot grip them.
Be very careful when placing spiky metal nozzles in them as they tear easily.
You can wash and reuse, but again, handle gently.
They are really cheap.

Given the price, they are good value for money. Not as good as the Get a Grip non-slip silicone bags but then they're a quarter of the price.

I would buy them again for home baking but not for the work's daily bake.

See one answered question