5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protein for building muscle and for taste, 6 Mar 2014
Been using this for a while and find it cheapest here on amazon by quite a bit. The flavours are great and they mix well with water. I find this really helps with my training to aid in gaining size and muscle recovery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, and tastes good., 25 Jan 2014
Enzo Ferrari (Sunny Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
I have just started my second tub of this stuff, (normally a Sci-MX Omni user). So far, I cant say I have noticed much difference in terms of performance.
I have tried the strawberry flavour, and now the chocolate. I like the flavour of both. One negative thing though is that the chocolate variety does not mix well in a shaker cup, shake all you like, it will stil have little lumps in it, (athough these actualy taste quite nice!)You can taste the grain in the background, and I quite like that, its like a chocolate hob-nob.
The strawberry mixes fine in a shaker.

I find the shape of the bucket makes it easier to get the last precious grains of powder out too, (compared to the Sci-MX drum).

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Daddy!!, 25 Jun 2013
I've been trying to find a good solid strength and weightgainer for a while now and have tried 4 different ones which all left me disappointed, until i came across boditronics juggernaut! I doubt i will be trying any others for a long time!

The results have been really encouraging especially when i have only been using this mostly as a post workout shake. I did however load on the creatine and now just use this as maintenence as it contains the 5g creatine. I bet however if it was used twice a day results would be insane!!
The Taste is really good aswell! i actually look forward to drinking it after my workout which i think is rare however i have only tried the strawberry one so i cant comment on the others.
It can also be found at a very reasonable price especially on eBay so it wont break the bank!

All in all personally i think this is the best on the market and i cant rate it highly enough, if i had to be fussy the only downsides are its hard to get smooth so can be a little lumpy and the other is it is one huge shake! so can be a bit over filling!!