on 9 June 2012
Total crap (if you pardon the pun)....Looks like a 5 year old has drawn on the roll...No wonder they don't show the roll out of the box.....Don't waste your money.
on 6 March 2013
This is came to me and looked great the box is funny and the idea amused all in the office who saw it, leading many to ask where I got it, and a few to complement me on my gag gift buying skills.
I would suggest thats where it should stop. rap it up give it as a gift and bask in the compliments you receive.
A slight warning don't try to use it, it is rather crude loo roll even somewhat reminiscent of that old school favourite Izal, and there isn't much of it, and when unrolled looks less like money than when sealed in the box.
on 20 July 2012
How do you review a toilet roll??!! It was purchased as a fun, novelty gift for a member of my family who thought it was quite amusing!
on 12 March 2014
This is a fun item which will bring a smile on the faces of those using it next Christmas. It might not be in the best of taste, but who cares if it brings a little giggle out in people.
on 28 January 2013
Great joke present, looks the part and is worth the looks from surprised visitors to the toilet. However paper is only 1 ply so not particularly comfortable.
on 20 March 2013
it's good to have a sense of humour, I got this for the funny side of it, good service and the best price I've seen for the item!
on 1 July 2013
Bought as a bit of fun, however much smaller in size and of a poor quality,not as realistic as expected, disappointing.
on 9 January 2013
This was a fun stocking filler for xmas, i would buy it again it had everyone roaring with laughter when opened
on 26 March 2014
I bought this for a friend of my husband who's birthday it was, it caused quite a talking point in the bar
on 13 March 2013
I bought this for a friend's birthday. He appreciated the joke (I think) but hasn't used it yet (I hope)