Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.24+ £0.99 shipping

on 20 March 2014
I know it is hard to believe but even a couple of pounds is too much for this product. Utter rubbish, fell apart instantly. Could be potentially dangerous as all the items quickly fell too pieces exposing sharp edges, particularly the sword. Should be ashamed selling such junk, I'm sure trading standards would like a look at this rubbish as it is an accident waiting too happen.
on 16 December 2013
Couldn't believe the poor quality when my 3 yr old grandson opened it. Hat broke at one side as soon as he put it on, I repaired that and two mins later other side broke. Eye patch elastic far too tight, he couldn't wear that either. Sword very flimsy but too sharp. My grandson loves pirates and loves dressing up and this was a big disappointment for him.
on 17 December 2012
A really good accessory pack for all would be pirates. I would say that it would be wise not to use all the time. The hat is a little flimsy and could easiley come apart if over used. Everything else was fine. The only thing my Son mentioned is that because the eye patch is plastic, it is a little uncomfortable to wear.
on 2 April 2014
Bought 2 of these sets for a pirate kids party. I nust admit the kids loved wearing these all except for the eye patch as it had sharp edges. They loved the hat & hook. But outfit wasnt completed due to the eye patch.

Would have gave a 5 if eye patch was made better. But ok outfit for a kids party
on 2 August 2013
There is so much in this set for the price, that you really can't go wrong.
Only negative is that the hat is made of thin foam and therefore came away at one side (as was only folded over) on first use. This is easily solved with a staple.
My son loves the whole set, even the ear-ring!
on 22 October 2013
Brought it for my girl as her school discuss a topic about pirate. The sword is sharp, not too suitable for young child, i just keep it away from my daughter as she already cut herself with this sharp plastic.
Hat is already broken after few times she worn it, fixed it with tape now.
on 17 July 2014
At less than £2...what is there to complain?? Bought this approx 4-6 months ago... apart from the hat, everything is still intact and played with on a regular basis...and this by a very energetic two and a half year old! My boy first wore this to a party and he was much admired.
on 7 May 2013
This is not terribly well made but my 2.5 year old daughter couldn't care less and absolutely adores dressing up in it. It has enough parts to it that even if/when they break (the hat is particularly flimsy) it will still be worth the money for the remaining elements.
on 29 May 2014
The set contains everything you need to be a pirate, for the price paid, I think it was around £2 it was very good value for money. The hat is made from foam and I had to staple it to make it a bit more secure and also it was a little too large for my little boy.
on 7 March 2013
was very pleased when I received the items because it was very difficult to find pirate items, but being a typical boy, he tugged at it a few times and the hat came apart. The eye shield would have been better if made from soft material as oppose to hard.

See one answered question