on 22 May 2014
This is a really lovely baby book. It has high quality, beautiful images and lots of unique questions/information to fill in. I bought the book thinking it would have more space/areas for month by month information and more room for information up to 5 years of age. In reality there is only space for pictures as your baby grows month by month and up to 5 years of age and also a bit of space for information about first days at school. I was disappointed with this as I was really looking for a baby book with more room to fill in information month by month as my baby grows. As well (I had read this in other reviews before I purchased the book) the spaces available for photographs are sometimes very small and not practical for sticking in baby's picture.
I would recommend this book to others but with the warning about the space for pictures and that '5 year diary' only really means photographs and a small section on school days up to 5 years old.
on 13 October 2010
Wasn't too sure about this book looking at the cover but as this is a cheaper book thought I'd buy it and see. Very good book, covers all the firsts. Only part not too keen on is the areas to put photographs in, some are very small areas so will have to remember to take these photos from a distance to get them in, apart from that I'd highly recommend.
on 1 July 2012
Brilliant memory book, it has everything included in it that i wanted and more and it was a bargain aswell!
on 17 May 2013
its a lovely book, and this is what exactly i was expecting. everything in the book what i wanted. thank you.
on 28 February 2013
Love this book. Being a new mummy you want to hold onto as many moments as possible. This book has everything in it. Honestly very nice well planned book. I bought mine when my baby was 1 month old but I wish I'd bought it sooner as it asks about dates/times pictures were taken and as any new parent will know, those first week's go by in a flash.
on 14 May 2014
what a fantastic little book first 5 years of memories everything from first word to injection dates its a wonderful gift to buy a new mum to be and i would without any doubts recommend this to everyone looking for that ideal gift delivery was fast and i would use this seller again many thanks
on 14 June 2014
Absolutely love this baby record book! It is so detailed unlike some other ones! Lovely images throughout. Includes so many important things that you'd want to remember! Definitely recommend this baby book to anyone! You will not be disappointed and the price is amazing!
on 19 June 2012
Such a lovely book, lots of space to write down all your memories, cute piccis and nice colours. Ideal! Looking forward to adding more and more over the years!
on 6 June 2013
Bought this for my sister due her first baby and was disappointed by its old-fashioned pictures of bears etc. - not up to the same standard of record books I have received myself as a new mum. Although its advantage is that its a FIVE year book as opposed to a 3-year which is normal, I still would have preferred a more modern look.
on 3 June 2016
I am buying this book again for my second child. Although the old-fashioned style of it put me off at first, I have grown to adore it. There is a contents page which is fab when you just want to quickly stick a picture in and you cannot find that particular page. There is so much content! I did not realise this as unique until I bought a more modern one for my second child and was rather disappointed. It was definitely style over substance. Three years later, my book is brimming full of pictures and memories and it doesn't bulk out much at all. It also has padded front and back covers, so I am confident it will not get too battered through the years. My favourite part of the book is the 'one photo a month' page. It looks great when completed.

I would like the publishers to reconsider the photo spaces however, they are really small. Often the photographs are bigger and do cover the text on some pages. Other than that, a really lovely book and a special memento.