on 30 March 2012
Fabulous pram, it folds away small enough to fit in the tiny boot of my Mazda 5 when all the seats are up and it seems very comfortable for little ones and toddlers. You can steer it easily with just one hand... after getting the hang of taking it up and putting it down, its an absolute sinch.
on 20 August 2013
Expecting twins we shopped endlessly for buggies but most were just far to big, heavy and clumsy. We thought we had bought a compact twin buggy (maclaren) that fitted in the boot of our fiat punto but in use it was a real squeeze and the handles were getting damaged. This one was considerably cheaper and fits in a treat, actually think this buggy is better than the maclaren, hoods sit better and it folds more easily. Seats adjust individually sit up or lie near flat, babies are comfortable and sleep! The buggy is light and easy to steer,runs smoothly over kerbs etc. What more could you want and the price, under £100 is fantastic. Would thoroughly recommend
on 13 July 2013
this buggy is a life saver with a 2 yr old and a 6 month old easy to put up and down, not heavy to push and looks good very happy with it :-)
on 19 September 2013
I have just purchased this item and have to say that i am a little disappointed. After reading other reviews, saying that it will fit in a small car, I had tremendous difficulty fitting it in to my 52 plate ford fiesta. It was quite heavy and the only way i could have got it into the boot would be by taking off the wheels each time, which in itself is not easy as you have to pinch the plastic ends together to allow the wheel to come off. I finally managed to fit it behind the front seats with both front seats pulled as far forward as possible which will make driving difficult for me and impossible for my husband who is over 6 ft tall and needs the seat in its furthest back position.

The buggy doesn't collapse fully if the hoods are in place as they just get in the way, so once again, they have to be taken off each time. I also found that the front wheel locks are very stiff. I haven't actually used the buggy yet so can't comment on the effectiveness of these and can't imagine that i would be wanting to lock the front swivel wheels.

On reading the user guide it says the item is intended for babies from 6 months upwards. There was no mention of this in the advertising description. I will be using the buggy for 2 babies, currently aged 4 months and 9 months. Only very occasional use so not too bothered about the lower age limit, but it might be an important factor for some people.

On the plus side the buggy was inexpensive and looks good. It will serve my needs as a grandmother and occasional user, but if it was for everyday use i would defintely make further investigation before purchasing.
on 20 June 2013
Great pushchair, easy to fold and move. Great holiday buggy! A little heavy but it is a double. Both children (9months and 3) were very comfy!
on 10 February 2014
I bought this pushchair for my daughter for her 17 month and 5 month old girls, as the youngest disliked being in the Phil & Teds pushchair being stuck behind with nothing to look at!
The pushchair arrived next day after ordering even though it said approx 1 week, was easy to assemble on arrival, pushing on a couple of wheels and attaching the hoods ... I read all the reviews before buying and this product does what it says on the tin ... both girls love it as they can see where they are going ... it fits in most shop doorways and even some house ones ... the rain wear does not involve a mensa degree like some we have previously tried to use ... it's easy to push albeit a little heavy but I blame the children - empty it's fine!!!
NOW - for transporting - this was a criteria ... I (being nanny) have a little VW Polo and I am in no hurry to go back up to a people size carrier car ... although its a tight squeeze and the parcel shelf has to reside at home this pushchair just fits in (little bit of a juggle and ensuring you dont clip back windscreen)
AFTERSALES - fantastic - had a little issue (nothing major at all) - dropped them an email - they replied in hours - resolved issue and all sorted without any hassle
All in all extremely happy with my purchase!
on 31 August 2013
It took me ages to decide whether to buy a side by side pushchair or a front and back pushchair but due to the space limitations I chose this one. The pushchair is slightly smaller than most doorways so I have no trouble getting in and out of shops. This pushchair is adaptable for newborns. I put my own head and back support into he seat and it supports little ones perfectly. This pushchair is easy to put up and down and it comes with a raincover which is specific to the pushchair; not an ill-fitted universal one. It is very easy to steer too. The only downside is that the hoods don't come down very far so you will need to buy parasols for the summer as they do not shield the children from any sun at all.
on 10 December 2013
I found this Pram to be of a we bit of a nuisance when it came to put it in the car but other than that it is brilliant, taking the two kids out is far better than taking two prams this one is just brill.
on 7 January 2014
Good value for money. Easy to fold up & assemble - adjustable seats & came complete with a rain cover which I did not expect! It's great
on 27 April 2014
This is a very user friendly buggy and I must say that it is also great value for money. It feels a little heavy but compared to the other brands, it is still one of the lightest. Only I wish it would come in more colors. We have twins (boy and girl) and they love it. Great buy and would definitely recommend to all mums and dads out there.