5.0 out of 5 stars catcher of the fluff
These fluff collectors gather all the dog hair off my laundry so I'm well pleased.
If you want to remove bobbles from fabric use a lint shaver.
NB They do cling to fleecy fabrics, so they play hide and seek sometimes, but I would buy them again. Recommended.
Published on 30 May 2012 by Mr B A B

3.0 out of 5 stars lint catchers
Hi, I tend to wash my cats fleece blankets, his hammock not to mention my horse hair covered jods and tops. I thought this would help and it does - but only a little. It also sticks to anything and can cause pulls when trying to disentangle it from synthetics so have to be careful what you wash together. They are also quite fiddly to clean after use and fill quickly -...
Published on 18 Oct 2012 by S. M. Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Lint catchers, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
These do catch some lint, but washing still seems to have a lot of fluff on it. Being an animal owner, I was a little disappointed that there was still so much hair on clothes. Also, often stuck to some items.

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
I have a dog and a cat so this product sounded ideal for removing pet hair in the wash. Unfortunately, it probably managed to remove 0.75% of the lint/pet hair. I suppose the idea behind this product was the 3 balls moving freely in the wash and attracting lint etc. What the balls do instead is attach themselves to items of clothing, almost to anything with a brushed surface, and stay there. They can even damage delicate items. So I'm afraid they don't the job.

On the plus side, they look quite pretty. I may try using them as balls for the dog.

1.0 out of 5 stars These colourful things are a complete Placebo, 22 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
These little colourful balls look beautiful and give you the impression that they will do wonders in your washing machine. Their price doesn't seem to be low either. So I was very confident that they will end the lint in machine for ever.
But thats where things end. Apart from catching an odd thick loose thread, they don't catch anything. Its a complete waste of money. And please let me know if it worked for anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 4 April 2013
Rosie (Glos. United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
Quite simply, this does not work! All they did was stick to my clothes and bobble them up, awful waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointing, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
They catch some hair, not enough to really clean clothes in the wash. After less than 10 uses I threw them away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless product and seller, 20 Sep 2012
Mrs. Sally Perrin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
All these useless and expensive balls do is to catch random items together and wreck them. They DO NOT catch lint. DO NOT buy, especially from one click pharmacy, when I contacted them to say the product is not fit for purpose, first they did not even bother to read my email and second, after numerous emails, they won't refund. Thank goodness for Amazon though who stepped in and refunded me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for use on Pet Hair, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ecozone Lint Catchers (DIY & Tools)
Hello, I echo the previous reviewer, they do work on pet hair and with 3 dogs, I am pretty good judge. I have not noticed that they remove the bobbles though to be honest I was not expecting a miracle. Once I left a tissue in the wash and instead shredding itself all over the clothes the lint catcher had collected all tissue bits so I just had to clean the 3 Catchers.
They appear to last but I would buy again if needed, because of the pet hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Oct 2014