5.0 out of 5 stars SUPA DUPA
Published on 25 April 2012 by Jess_Scar

3.0 out of 5 stars partner
got it for him not the best of phones not really worth the money it cost as its not working right not keeps cutting off
Published 14 months ago by sharon comerford

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPA DUPA, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
I was fed up with my smart phone and wanted a simple, trouble free, good old Nokia (with buttons!) This phone does exactly what it says on the tin, no fancy tricks, I can phone, text, take good quality photos and still check my Facebook and E-mail, what more do I need?! It's SO easy to use and very sturdy. This product was delivery very fast and was just as described. Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia good as usual., 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
replacement as old nokia dipped in water by son, for wife ...works excellently. Wanted a nokia for the battery life and did not go wrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for 6303i, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
I bought one of these recently after losing my 6303i. I checked the specification on the Nokia website and found that it's the natural replacement for the 6303i. The screen is even clearer, the video quality has improved and it has every feature plus more than my old phone. Web browsing is quicker and live streaming on youtube is way better. I know a lot of people don't buy this kind of handset for the web, but it can do it pretty well for the type of phone.

I backed up my contacts and photo's from my old phone to the pc so I was up and running with the new one in no time. I would highly recommend the C2-01 especially as it's cheaper than the 6303i.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good little goer!!, 14 Aug 2012
Hello,

If you want a phone that's easy to use & want a phone (like me) wanting a non-touchscreen phone then this maybe the phone for you!! It has fair size buttons for easy texting & typing and has a smooth feel to the case of the phone. Your able to check your e-mail's on it through the internet, you can use twitter & facebook apps, It has OVI store where you can download free apps & games if it takes your fancy of course, it has nice features with organiser like a calendar, calculator, notes & stopwatch. The phone also has FM Radio through earphones (only) and Media player for music but if you're going to install a lot of music you may need to purchase a Micro card to increase the memory of storage on this nice little phone. If you want something smart & simple this is definitely a phone that won't let you down in that sense. If you want a phone more for better internet for streaming videos then look elsewhere.

Thanks for reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent phone - best I ever used, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
I spent a lot of time researching which phone to buy and decided this was the one. So far I am delighted as it has exceeded my expectations. My recommendation is to buy this phone, it is excellent and the buying of it was also easy.

My reasons:

1. Buttons v easy to use, feel solid and are backlit so useful when in darker conditions. As the off button is separate from the rest of the buttons I no longer accidentally close/delete a message whilst texting. Texting is a joy with this phone.

2. Screen is large and easy to read

3. Txts appear as conversations which is interesting but took a little while to get used to.

4. Sound quality is brilliant

5. Camera quality excellent for my use

I don't use the Internet or email yet so can't comment on these and there are plenty more features that I haven't used yet but find suddenly that there is another one that is useful to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia c2, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
Purchased 2 Nokia c2 phones after agonising for months over which model to buy. Delighted with my choice, but felt they could have included the carry loops mentioned in the instruction manual as they are quite "slippery" and I was frightened I would drop it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia C2 Phone, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
This is an excellent phone, with a good camera and web browsing capability. Very pleased with its performance so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone for technophobe grandma, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
Having resisted upgrading from my little, old Nokia for years, and not wanting to spend a lot for functions I would never use, I chose from the reviews on line. I wanted something simple to use, I fancied a camera function and I wanted buttons for texting, not the sensitive touch pad which I have tried on other people's phones and couldn't get on with. The reviews all said this was simple to get up and running, and once I had sussed that the two little lights above the green and red buttons were actually buttons as well, it was a piece of cake. I really love it. Four stars, not five, because the instructions and little light slits had me confused at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat phone - not too small, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
Having had 2 x Nokia 3310, I stuck with the brand as they are not unnecessarily complicated. I like the choice of font sizes for texts and that texts are saved as Conversations, so you don't have to go to the outbox to see what the reply is concerning.
Just a pity the USB cable is not included with the phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia C2-O1 Sim Free Mobile Phone-Silver Bought Through Amazon.co.uk, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Nokia C2-01 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Silver (Electronics)
Previously owned a Nokia 3G phone for a number of trouble free years,so decided to update.
Trawled through the internet ads and settled on a Nokia C2-01 Sim free mobile phone -Silver.
Could not be more pleased,neat and attractive phone, great screen with good colour and graphics.
Was concerned every thing would be in Chinese,need not have worried,good clear English every thing.
Being an older male with chunky fingers I find it so easy to use.Very pleased, good phone ,good price.
Dave 67.