5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptable and warm
Published 15 months ago by Fabian Peng Karrholm

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves and I expect warm but I returned because ...
Good gloves and I expect warm but I returned because the tag was broken and to be honest they are too thick for wear on the bike. Ax. General glove I am sure they would be fine but not for biking.
Published 1 month ago by BG @ London

5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptable and warm, 1 Jan. 2014
Fabian Peng Karrholm (Sweden) - See all my reviews
I have used these gloves when biking in temperatures down to 0 C. I use them when biking to work so only 30-40minutes at a time. The possibility to either have better grip or warmer gloves is very nice, as you can switch depending on if your hands are warming up or cooling down throughout your bike trip. It is harder to change gears with these (I have shimano 105 gears) than without, but it's totally manageable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves and I expect warm but I returned because ..., 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gore Men's Fusion Gtx Gloves (Sports Apparel)