5.0 out of 5 stars Every wee girls dream
Easy to build and good construction. Like the way the two side towers aren't attached to main part so really good for more than 2 playing. I was really impressed with the accessories that came with it, the kitchen and food etc. I had priced and looked at lots of other dolls houses but got the Barbie one as my wee girl really wanted it and did think i was paying a...
Published on 29 Mar 2012 by Aud

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth full price
I would rather buy the kiddiekraft house instead , for the money bought last xmas for 110.00 , comes in three parts so not a full house , plastic not sturdy , its great if you get in sale , but wouldn't pay full price
Published 12 months ago by Ms. Laura J. Mcgregor

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
Delivered quickly,big box loads of parts however we had three people assembling took about half an hour,once up quite big about three feet tall and three storeys,my granddaughter is three and loves it,hours of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
deborah (newry&mourne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
my 5 year old loves this..worth the money if you get it on sale ike i did..

5.0 out of 5 stars Bingo, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
House is large, easy to assemble. There are many accessories, and dolls fit nicely in it. Very nice addition to kids room.

5.0 out of 5 stars barbie dream house, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
Bought for a Christmas present for my daughter aged 5.
Half price when I bought it - probably would not spend over £100 on such an item.
Basic plastic house construction but branded so some nice features.
My daughter liked the lift and little cutlery items etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie's Flimsy Dream House, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
Bought for my daughter for Christmas and although she plays with it often, the quality is not really what I expected, especially given how much the item is at full price. Putting it together wasnt especially hard but the structure is fairly flimsy.
you do get a lot of bits and pieces for the house which is great however even the most gentle nudges against the house will see most of the bits and pieces clatter over and out of the house.
i have seen better, non branded dolls houses that are better quality for the price, but as all parents know, its the brand that sells the item.
I would recomend the Barbie Dream House Zip Bin to accompany this item to store all of the extra pieces when the house is not in use, otherwise things will get lost given the flimsy nature of this item

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year olds ideal dream house., 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
I purchased the barbie house for my 4 year old daughters Christmas-she really loves it and has hours of fun playing with it. I was advised by a few people that Barbie toys are overpriced and of a rubbish quality. My husband built it with no problems and to be honest it's not the worst quality. The main thing for me is my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bargain, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
My grand daughter age 5 chose it herself. I was delighted as it was on offer at a very good price. She loves it and gets many hours of play from it. A real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
If there are any mums & dads who have a daughter like mine who loves Barbie then this is the present to buy. I got a cracking deal on ours and my daughter plays with it over and over again.! Her little face when she saw it........good memories!

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie California Drea House, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
Fantastic value and my little girl thought it was fantastic when she received it on Christmas morning.
My only problem was the Lift at the front is quite bent as it must have been squashed within the packaging. We only found this out on Christmas morning so there was very little we could do. other than that its a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill buy, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie's California Dream House (Toy)
A great purchase, my granddaughter really loved this when Santa Claus brought it for her, one very happy bunny !

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›