on 10 December 2011
I bought this for my son's 4th Birthday as he is car mad. He also has an older brother of 5 and the pair of them have had hours of fun playing with it. They don't seem to get bored with watching the cars shoot around the flumes seeing if the piranha will catch the car. The set is a little flimsy but easy to click together. Definitely worth the money but be prepared it may get a bit messy when you involve the water, but it's just as fun without.
on 23 December 2011
My name is Samuel and I am 6 yrs old. I received this toy for Hannukkah. I think it is very good. My favorite part is when the piranha catches "Mega Duty." Samuels's mom says we had some difficulty for the piranha head to click in the base at start. His dad had to open it at the bottom and make a slight adjustment with the cable, but, since then, it has worked without any problems (3 days so far).
on 3 January 2012
The first ramp fires the car too fast and so there's not enough time for the car to change colour through the first colour change. Apart from that the rest is great.
on 25 December 2013
You will find by looking online that most of the users of this toy get a product that does not work - the Piranha head flies off rather than staying attached. This is a known flaw and yet it is still sold on the market. It renders the toy unplayable. I can only assume the manufacturers think people won't be bothered taking it back.
on 31 October 2012
Fantastic smiles and enthusiasm when opened- but was bored by lunchtime! Bought for 4 year old birthday. Quickly worked out the sequence of the piranha popping up and despite having other suitable cars to play with it has not gone back to it- more fun to dismantle and put back together! Disappointing present.
on 19 February 2012
I bought this for my son who had been sooo good I thiught he deserved a 'significant' toy as opposed to a single car or something. It took a while to put together - not eaasy especially with excited boy at hand. Then all it was was one pull back bit where the car shoots up and is so fast you can't even see it! Over in a split (and I mean split!!!) second. Boredom set in by another second and my son wondered off disappointed and sad. And I felt so angry as it was supposed to be somewhat special! Hence I returned it immediately. Its also near impossible to take apart without risk of breaking and so storage would be a major issue for me too.
on 17 January 2015
Not as good as it looks. My son loves hot wheels... He has a few sets and this is the one he never plays with! Boring
on 12 February 2015
Bigger than thought make sure put a towel down
on 27 November 2014
Fast delivery and my son loves it
on 4 October 2014
Very good, solid construction.