Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 August 2011
After going to Soul Survivor 2011 where some of (in my opinion) his best songs were very heavily plugged such as 'Never Once', 'We are the Free' and 'Here for You', I bought this album. Unlike some older albums I have heard all the songs on 10,000 Reasons have been recorded live, or been made to sound live, Im not exactly sure. But because of that I love it as it makes me feel less like im just listening to a song, but more like Im back at soul survivor worshiping God with other people. Dont get me wrong, you dont need other people to worship, but as there is always a long wait for the Soul Survivor albums to be made and released, this was a great way for me to keep my passion alive and fire lit for God on coming home. Before I got this album, I liked the odd Matt Redman song, but never invested in a whole album, I went for it with this one and have turned out to love pretty much all the other songs. So all in all, I definitley recommend buying it! :)
on 21 March 2012
I own various worship albums and this has to be in my top 5. Matt is one of my favourite songwriters and i was delighted with the quality of this cd.

There are some deeply moving songs on this album which i play over and over and enjoy when worshiping.

The songs are taken from biblical passages and putting the word of God in my mind as i struggle with scripture memorisation.

A great cd for all worship leaders out there.

Well done matt.
on 24 January 2012
I absolutely love this album. It was good at first listening, but keeps getting better the more you listen to it. I bought it for four of my friends for Christmas and everyone agrees - it is excellent, truly anointed.
on 23 July 2011
I NEVER USED TO BE A MATT REDMAN FAN HOWEVER THE TWO PREVIOUS ALBUMS STARTED TO BLOW ME AWAY.
SOMETIMES IT TAKES A FEW TIMES TO LISTEN TO A ALBUM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE ALBUM , HOWEVER AFTER LISTENING TO IT FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WAS A REAL BLESSING 3 OF THE TRACKS REALLY STOOD OUT ,HOLY,MAGNIFICENT AND ENDLESS HALLELUJAH .
A GREAT LIVE PRAISE AND WORSHIP ALBUM THAT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR YEARS TO COME.
on 9 August 2014
The first Matt Redman album I've owned (embarrassingly). I was not disappointed! Matt Redman has been one of the best and most consistent worship singers and writers for many years now and He's still going strong. What I like most is that the focus is all on God. Quite often, modern worship songs can fall into the trap of trying to use a lot of clever words and catchy choruses where the focus is about us and how we relate to God. it's refreshing when an album goes to the heart of worship and praising God for who He is. Excellent album - 10 000 Reasons (the song) is flawless!
on 5 January 2012
10,000 reasons...good strong vocals and music and you don't have to be a 'follower' to appreciate it. We've got friends who aren't church going folk who've asked to borrow our copy, no chance but we know what to get them as presents!!
on 31 March 2015
I am now a mature lady and so it has been a while since I bought any modern Christian music. But I heard this on You Tube and was struck by the title and the song. It is wonderful. It took me a while to get back into listening to modern music but the words, the sense of the presence of God, the worship….well they all shine through with a veracity that is totally uplifting. Highly recommended.
on 22 April 2012
Woooooow! Matt Redman and your team, YOU ARE GREAT and I pray that God keeps supporting you and you never stop and amaze us. It's great piece of work and I wish that every Christian gets a copy of it. I'm already listening to it and it takes me so high. How amazing! God bless you Matt Redman. I only have this CD for you and encouraged me to buy all the previous once and I'm a fan of you from today! CD arrived new in perfect Condition and I HIGHLY recommend everyone to buy it! You won't be regretted, DON'T WORRY!
on 26 May 2012
Another great CD from Matt Redman to help you worship. Well worth buying,10,000 Reasons You will be joining in very quickly.
on 25 July 2011
My family saw Matt and his band at the Big Church Day Out at the end of May and he presented some of the songs from his new album. I got 2 copies for me and a friend and I have been playing it ever since. I think it's one of his best and there are some songs on this album that will be 'classics' in the church: We are the free, 10,000 Reasons, Holy, Never Once and Endless Hallelujah! Buy it and be blessed! Chrissy Mason