on 23 December 2013
Classic Max Boyce. Yes, these two albums were made at the height of his popularity. and Welsh Rugby was the pride of the nation.

A mixture of comedy and songs of the community. Max Boyce's gift was always to laugh with people. but not at people. An absolute 'must have' for fans. Unmissable.
on 7 October 2014
This was a replacement for very old tapes that didn't play. Once again it brought tears of laughter. Obviously some of the jokes have faded with time. Younger listeners will not remember the names or events. But to those of us of that generation, it's superb.
on 13 February 2012
They may be old but these two cds have Max Boyce at his funniest with the live audience adding rather than detracting from the performances.Funny, poignant,reflective, singalong all in one performance.Sit back and enjoy!
on 3 June 2014
Fantastic opportunity to buy two of the great Max Boyce albums; very nostalgic (particularly as my late mother in laws amazing laugh is immortalised on the Live at Treorchy gig, where she was in the audience)!
on 11 June 2014
I grew up in the 70's with Max Boyce as my dad had these on vinyl back then. I can still relate to Max as I too grew up with my dad as a coal miner and an avid Wales rugby fan.

Very nostalgic.
on 21 January 2014
Has mentioned previously we are long term fans of Max and were delighted to find dvds .Having seen many concerts it is great to lie back in your chair and hear OGGY OGGY OGGY OY OY OY again
on 28 October 2013
i got this for my Dad after seeing max's brithday show on the tv
my dad has both on record when they first came out
it was just great to hear Max again am getting the CD for myself
on 28 November 2013
Perfect!! Good item, good price, quickly sent and vey convenient. Christmas present for my Partner, who will love it. Who could ask for more? Not me!! Shop here - you won't be disappointed!
on 12 June 2014
This is Max at his best, even if I did not follow all the Rugby references, it was truly hilarious. His timing is faultless..... what a far cry from what passes as humour these days.
on 16 May 2013
Still makes me laugh, all these years later, he was of a breed of comedian that did not need to result in swearing to make you laugh. It was nice to hear the stories and songs again...