5.0 out of 5 stars BUlk order GU10
Just compare the price of the same product in a supermarket and then look again at the unit price of these GU10 halogen spotlights. My kitchen uses 8 in 2 fittings, as well as ceiling spots in the bathrrom. They seem to give a good life=span in use even in the temperature and humidity fluctations described. As ever a good price and excellent service with Amazon.
Published on 1 Oct 2012 by Robert Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars light works
ideal for what it is and it does exactly what it says on the lamp it is bright after a few seconds and am very pleased with my purchase.
Published 17 months ago by stantheman

5.0 out of 5 stars BUlk order GU10, 1 Oct 2012
Robert Miller (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 x Dichroic GU10 Halogen Lamp 50w (40DEG BEAM) 240V (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars None have blown so far, 2 Oct 2013
Reading about these types of bulbs, I wanted to be sure I picked the right brand. Lots of other brands of these bulbs had negative reviews about the bulbs blowing within a few weeks. I must have had these way over a month now, and used 5 bulbs straight away. All are working perfectly, well chuffed :)

3.0 out of 5 stars light works, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighten Up, 30 Mar 2014
Previously bought halogen lamps bulbs seem to be expiring with monotonous regularity (bit like midsommer murder victims) However the 2 Evereadies fitted to date are illuminating my life quite efficiently .....SO FAR....Long may they burn !

4.0 out of 5 stars They work, 6 July 2013
Strangely (Blackpool, England) - See all my reviews
Quality is fine, they fit the socket, light is good. No complaints.

I can't vouch for the 2000hr claim, but the one I have used is still going after 10hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 17 July 2013
I mean, 10 light bulbs for £5.60! You just can't go wrong with buying this product. Excellent value. What more can I say...

1.0 out of 5 stars which I have had in the past and were excellent. Instead I received poor quality ones called HISPEC ..., 10 Nov 2014
I did not receive Eveready bulbs, which I have had in the past and were excellent. Instead I received poor quality ones called HISPEC which are a fire hazard. In order to remove the lamp from the fitting I had to break off the lamp from the terminals and remove the terminals with pliers. On inspection the terminal had partially melted and turned eliptical instead of round. I treated this as a one off, stupidly, until the next one that I fitted came adrift from the terminals and came tumbling down the stairs and in the process burned a hole in the the vinyl! I contacted the company who claimed I was the first to complain but obviously from the other reviews I am not the first to have this problem. These problems happened about 6 months ago and I hope they are no longer on the market as they are a fire hazard. I used 3 from the 10, all with similar problems and threw the rest in the bucket. ZERO stars would be my real rating.

3.0 out of 5 stars GU10 20W Halogen Lamps, 11 April 2014
One lamp has failed after 1 week. Not 600 lumens as stated on technical details. However, they do the job and are ok for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality spot lights used in the kitchen, 31 Mar 2014
Darren Simons (Middlesex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I seem to spend too much time replacing these lights having 25 of them in a kitchen-diner. Three observations:
- The light has a nice white tone, not too blue and not too yellow
- They only seem to last a year or so. However, with an estimated life of 2000 hours that means 6 hours a day will last a year - it's probably about right sadly
- I actually have a mix of 35W and 50W bulbs and can't tell the difference. Over time I'll replace all with 35W as that means a 30% energy saving

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Mar 2014
These bulbs are fantastic value for money .
Does the job better than a more expensive bulb .
Will definatley purchase this product again.