5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful things come in small packages!, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Childrens Name Bracelet - Christening Jewellery Gift (Jewellery)
I ordered this name bracelet for my God Daughter and I have to say it is one of the most beautiful pieces of jewellery I've ever seen. So tiny and perfect. I chose to have pink pearls and the name with a cross as it was a Christening gift. Even the box the bracelet came in was beautiful and came wrapped in a lovely ribbon.

I called the maker to check she would be able to make and deliver the gift before the Christening and she was very nice saying she had all the letters for the name and suggesting I choose 'fast delivery'. We ordered on Amazon on Wednesday evening and the bracelet was delivered Friday morning. Superb service!

A really gorgeous gift!! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 12 April 2012
Thankyou thankyou thankyou for this beautiful bracelet! I have bought this for my friends daughters christening, and I don't think I could've gotten her a better gift. I'm well chuffed with it, and it was worth every penny! Delivery was rapid, I ordered on monday night, and received by thursday morning! It came in a stunning little gift box with a personalised message, it's exactly as this picture, and so tiny and so cute! thanks again for this, I feel I will be buying more like products from this company, outstanding service :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fabulous!!, 15 Nov 2012
I have been shopping for something special for our niece babies christening present, and i could find anything that was a bit different and personal. so I decide to go online and Occasions Emporium had such lovely personalist gifts, so I order this beautiful baby bracelet and had it gift wrapped.
Well it arrived today and my heart melted, the detail of the bracelet is just so beautiful in real life that i can't explain it, it brought tears to my eyes, the gift box with the personalist details just adds the finishing touch, just fantastic, love it, love it. I can't recommend this enough I will be buy more items from Occasions Emporium.

Sue great work, well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 July 2012
Absolutely beautiful bracelet, and I cant wait to give it to my niece :) Comes beautifully presented and is well worth the money. Had to contact the seller due to a delay on delivery (no fault of hers) and she was fantastic. She responded really quickly and was absolutely lovely.
Would recommend this to all!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 13 Nov 2013
I bought this as a Christening gift for my great niece, it is a lovely bracelet. The reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that the stones in the bracelet are smaller than they looked in the photo and I feel it is rather expensive.

Had I seen this in a shop I probably would not have paid this amount for it. But having said that it is pretty and the delivery and packaging were excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Value, 31 Oct 2013
I would recommend this little Braclet to anybody looking for a nice present for a baby girl it is delightful. I bought it as a Christening present for my brother's new baby and both he and his partner were delighted with it. It looks beautiful and great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous......, 7 Oct 2013
I ordered this bracelet for my niece as a christening present & thought it was gorgeous & very different....... She loved it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 Oct 2013
hey, its better than it looks, its great and as I have purchased two now both children love them... so do their parents which is a big bonus

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Grandaughter., 20 Sep 2013
Acl Johnson "Angie Johnson" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This was just as the picture. I brought it for my Grandaughter for her Baptism. When I had the privilege of baptising her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens Name Bracelet, 16 Sep 2013
Mrs. C. A. Turner (Heathrow, London) - See all my reviews
Brought this item for my Grandaughter's christening.
Lovely Lovely Item well finished.
My daughter loved it.
Arrived very quickly in a beautiful little box with her name on.
Great service would highly recomend

ARRAY(0xa6f909c0)